Who’s more overrated facially... Zendaya or Chloe Bailey

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
It must be wild if either of these two woman lurked here and see brehs debating their looks of their face :heh:

I'm not simping, just a random thought :pachaha:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There's a thread on here, I forget the name of it, but it's filled with thousands of black women. 95% of those girls posted in that thread look better than Chloe:manny:

still doesn’t mean she’s not hot...a woman can be hot even tho there a lot of other women who look better than her...we live on a planet with billions of ppl...there’s also a shyt ton of women she looks hotter than :yeshrug:

just say she’s not for you and stay out the threads if you sincerely think she’s not hot to the point that the threads bother you

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
Not to brag or anything, I don't know where y'all at but both look like regular girls I'd see in my time in university.

I work with a girl that looks like Zendaya :pachaha:, if it was old coli I'd probably post

Last edited:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjtf:

jemele_hill_twitpic_mq9hxtl-sized.jpg

:ban:

U right

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
still doesn’t mean she’s not hot...a woman can be hot even tho there a lot of other women who look better than her...we live on a planet with billions of ppl...there’s also a shyt ton of women she looks hotter than :yeshrug:

just say she’s not for you and stay out the threads if you sincerely think she’s not hot to the point that the threads bother you

No she ain't hot, she's cute. Big difference.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
neither have the best faces really

Plus
chloe looks to much like a disney teen she only 2 years younger than me but looks like she 7 years younger

zendaya looks malnourished and looks like she needs a meal.