Who’s more famous? Jayson Tatum or Speed.

More Famous.

• Jayson Tatum

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Speed

Votes: 26 72.2%

• Total voters

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Speed easily

The average woman probably don't know who TF taytum is

But could probably identify speed by face due to his viral videos

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Only chronically online people and zoomers know who speed is
There are more of them worldwide than people who follow the NBA enough to know Tatum, he's not in that Bron/Steph level of fame no matter how good he is right now.

Y'all realize there's a giant portion of the young generation who don't go outside, they just watch these streamers going outside? It's a real thing, shyt's happening worldwide

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
his italy stream, the greece stream, the switzerland stream, norway, netherlands, brazil. all these places had hundreds of people in the street running up to him like he michael jackson.

he has worldwide fame and not even 20 years old yet. He is slowly becoming one of the most famous people on earth. No troll

But why?

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just what the thread title says.

And before we get someone wanting to come in and play etymology games (i.e., what do you mean by famous :jbhmm: ), we will define famous as highly recognizable by people of all walks of life, which includes variance in location/geography. If Jayson Tatum and Speed were walking down the street in different countries/cities at different times—who would more people recognize on some, “Oh shyt, it’s Speed/Tatum,” type shyt.

I’m trying to see something. :jbhmm:
Based on the way you put it, Tatum is gonna win that type of situation every time just based off of physical stature.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
The media keeps pushing Tatum and it ain't sticking :mjlol:

Speed is constantly viral or trending for some fukkery. He made himself known online even if you don't follow him or the streaming crowd

If I asked this to a group of Randoms in real life they'd probably say they don't know either of them :heh:

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
Speed.

The fact that I even know who he is says something.

This thread is just gonna be older gen saying how todays kids don’t go outside. Not realizing that social media today is different from when you knew it.

I don’t understand the appeal of watching people play in their room or watching them watching sports but shyt there’s a bunch of weird shyt online I don’t understand who the audience is but it has millions of views.

People watch iPhone unboxing videos of some weirdo wearing black gloves playing ambient music while he gently removes the plastic off the phone or whatever.

This is life now.

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
Jayson Tatum.
I saw a thread title with Speed in it last week and I thought they were making another movie with Keanu Reeves.

I'm not even trying to be funny. That's just what I thought. Am I old? Yeah probably. But I don't know any of these young comedians or social media weirdos. I didn't even understand why that fat guy was in all those damn Google Pixel commercials. The guy Lizzo. Druski? Yeah him.

I'm not trying to take pride in my ignorance but once you're at a certain point you just don't keep up with the newest kids on the block like that.
Speed is nowhere near Jayson Tatum fame wise