Who’s more famous? Jayson Tatum or Speed.

More Famous.

• Jayson Tatum

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Speed

Votes: 26 72.2%

• Total voters

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
Just what the thread title says.

And before we get someone wanting to come in and play etymology games (i.e., what do you mean by famous :jbhmm: ), we will define famous as highly recognizable by people of all walks of life, which includes variance in location/geography. If Jayson Tatum and Speed were walking down the street in different countries/cities at different times—who would more people recognize on some, “Oh shyt, it’s Speed/Tatum,” type shyt.

I’m trying to see something. :jbhmm:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jayson Tatum.
I saw a thread title with Speed in it last week and I thought they were making another movie with Keanu Reeves.

I'm not even trying to be funny. That's just what I thought. Am I old? Yeah probably. But I don't know any of these young comedians or social media weirdos. I didn't even understand why that fat guy was in all those damn Google Pixel commercials. The guy Lizzo. Druski? Yeah him.

I'm not trying to take pride in my ignorance but once you're at a certain point you just don't keep up with the newest kids on the block like that.

Adonai

Pro
Daps
Speed.

US wise Tatum wins, but that nikka Speed definitely the international/world wide game on lock. Peep his streams on YouTube. Soccer/Football is the most popular sport in the world and being an sports influencer puts him over the edge.

⠀⠀⠀

HARRIS 2024
Daps
Reppin
CORONA, CA
his italy stream, the greece stream, the switzerland stream, norway, netherlands, brazil. all these places had hundreds of people in the street running up to him like he michael jackson.

he has worldwide fame and not even 20 years old yet. He is slowly becoming one of the most famous people on earth. No troll

Last edited:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Jayson Tatum has sneaker commercials, bank commercials, NBA champion, cover of numerous magazines, on the cover of video games...it's not close.