Daps
Rhea Thickley :noah:

XELqLP.gif

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Should've put this in TSC.

I think for some guys it's the "anything but ghetto" syndrome

We also know most Pawgers ain't got good taste because the decent looking pawgs don't want them and they settle for cac leftovers, so that probably plays into it.

The same way certain types of vvhites think the hood chick is exotic, certain black men have suppressed with girl fantasies that come out.

To be real I'm trying to come up with reasons because none of neither one of them are my cup of tea. There's a Rheason Rhea didn't pop until she started wearing 10lbs of dark makeup and Red....I don't get the hype.

:hubie:
It's not necessarily that, there are plenty of chicks that are attractive in the ghetto.

Rhea does at time look good, but not all the time.

Red as she currently is ain't never had a good day

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They’re both ugly… and who exactly is checking for that white chick?
Black neckbeard wrestling fans like some of the ones on this site :hubie:

That Rhea chick has the most overrated ass in recent memory, but they still :noah: because…pawg!

Seriously there are better looking white broads with nicer asses in wrestling, some of these guys are just down bad

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just realized that Rhea chick is like the WWE-ized version of Paige. They couldn’t really get to mold Paige into exactly what they wanted her to be, so they got this Rhea chick to be exactly just that. Am I in ballpark or am I way off with that assessment?