WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah but over the course of a full season will do us In

Sound like you believe his playoff woes will be the same next season? If that’s the case I expect play in
I expect him to look closer to his playoff self than last seasons regular season self. If his jumper abandons him like it did in the playoffs then it will be ugly. I don’t see play in because I expect Reaves and Rui to carry a major scoring load and we are more than equipped to handle Bron averaging 20-22 a game.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I expect him to look closer to his playoff self than last seasons regular season self. If his jumper abandons him like it did in the playoffs then it will be ugly. I don’t see play in because I expect Reaves and Rui to carry a major scoring load and we are more than equipped to handle Bron averaging 20-22 a game.
Even with AD missing 10+ games?

I expect Bron to miss min 10 too. So if his play drops even more I don’t see how we avoid play in

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Even with AD missing 10+ games?

I expect Bron to miss min 10 too. So if his play drops even more I don’t see how we avoid play in
You can lock in Bron and Wade missing 25+. At this point, I don’t see how you can’t.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I've read where he wants to be more of a playmaker

I would love that

Lakers are so interchangeable
He is capable, been watching him on Team USA, he has very good handles and he makes the right decisions. Hopefully he can get the opportunity. I have always said, his best role is with the ball in his hands.

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
i think bron ad and lakers as a whole gon surprise people... they are deep and interchangeable... season does hinge on health though... ADs goal should be a healthy season especially coming off his extension

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Can we trade AD for what’s his name from 76ers, the center.

Idk if I can do another season with ad smh.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
He is capable, been watching him on Team USA, he has very good handles and he makes the right decisions. Hopefully he can get the opportunity. I have always said, his best role is with the ball in his hands.
Developing good chemistry with Haliburton too. Could be useful down the road. :sas2: