WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I really like that the team has so many wings.

I think this version of the team with a healthy Lebron would beat the Nuggets in a series.

Now they have dudes that you can throw at Jamal Murray so he doesn't get 35 a game.

If Vando is played off of the floor you have Gabe, Cam, Christie, Prince.

All are better than a dude like TBJ

Last edited:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps

I think this version of the team with a healthy Lebron would beat the Nuggets in a series.

Now they have dudes that you can throw at Jamal Murray so he doesn't 35 a game.

Cam is not better than TBJ

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple

Now they have dudes that you can throw at Jamal Murray so he doesn't get 35 a game.

Who is TBJ

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
So after finally looking at our roster...

Personally I'd start...

PG • Gabe Vincent (I feel like Gabe would excel much better playing most of his minutes next to Bron and AD rather than coming off the bench)

SG • Austin Reeves

SF • LeBron James

PF • Jarred Vanderbilt

C • Anthony Davis

Bench...

PG • D'Angelo Russell (Dlo can play the 6th man role because we're going to need reliable scoring off the bench)

SG • Max Christie

SF • Cam Reddish (or Taurean Prince at SF and Reddish could be swapped for Christie at SG)

PF • Rui Hachimura

C • Jaxson Hayes

Maybe I'm betting too high on Christie but after seeing his Summer League performance I think he should be upgraded to the second unit...somehow 🤷🏾‍♀️.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
So after finally looking at our roster...

Personally I'd start...

PG • Gabe Vincent (I feel like Gabe would excel much better playing most of his minutes next to Bron and AD rather than coming off the bench)

SG • Austin Reeves

SF • LeBron James

PF • Jarred Vanderbilt

C • Anthony Davis

Bench...

PG • D'Angelo Russell (Dlo can play the 6th man role because we're going to need reliable scoring off the bench)

SG • Max Christie

SF • Cam Reddish (or Taurean Prince at SF and Reddish could be swapped for Christie at SG)

PF • Rui Hachimura

C • Jaxson Hayes

Maybe I'm betting too high on Christie but after seeing his Summer League performance I think he should be upgraded to the second unit...somehow 🤷🏾‍♀️.

I'm torn between starting Vando or Rui.

I think Rui is in for a Lauri Marrkaken type of Most Improved Season but on a smaller scale.

As long as he gets 30 plus minutes I cool with having him come off of the bench though.

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

Lebron wore 23 when the Lakers won the bubble chip, it only makes sense to retire that number.

Have mixed feelings about this, but with a championship and the all time scoring title it would be a tough sell for the Lakers not to put LeBron's jersey in the rafters.

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
Lebron wore 23 when the Lakers won the bubble chip, it only makes sense to retire that number.

Have mixed feelings about this, but with a championship and the all time scoring title it would be a tough sell for the Lakers not to put LeBron's jersey in the rafters.
rather we retire Brons 23 before the league trys to do a leaguewide retirement for MJ. SMH at the Heat