WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
Am I the only one rooting for the Warriors?
It'd be some shyt if we somehow upset Denver, but the damn Kings beat OKC and Dallas.
I don't know I think Sacramento is gonna win tonight.

They want it more and are motivated. Golden State had a little run towards the end of the season but I think the Kings just want it more.

Also, the winner of this game still gotta face the Pelicans on Thursday in New Orleans for the 8th see so who knows if Sacramento or Golden State will make it past Thursday.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jarred Vanderbilt joins Wood on the injury list with a mid-foot sprain on his right foot. Vanderbilt has missed extensive time; he hasn’t played since February 2. Sources report the Lakers are optimistic that Vando will return in the middle of their potential first-round matchup, as he recently started light jogging and aims to start on-court training soon. Vanderbilt is a defensive stud and has made leaps offensively, despite a noticeable gap in his three-point shooting. He averages 5.2 points per game along with 4.1 rebounds and 1.2 assists on 51/29/67 shooting.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
When does the series start?

Saturday, they didn't release the time yet.
GLVQHzyXEAA8bbg

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is Wood coming back for the playoffs? And, I know he's divisive, but we might need Reddish to play a little against Denver for defensive purposes. We need as many bigs as possible to throw at Jokic.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Jarred Vanderbilt joins Wood on the injury list with a mid-foot sprain on his right foot. Vanderbilt has missed extensive time; he hasn’t played since February 2. Sources report the Lakers are optimistic that Vando will return in the middle of their potential first-round matchup, as he recently started light jogging and aims to start on-court training soon. Vanderbilt is a defensive stud and has made leaps offensively, despite a noticeable gap in his three-point shooting. He averages 5.2 points per game along with 4.1 rebounds and 1.2 assists on 51/29/67 shooting.
2 months for a foot sprain doesn’t sound right. Dude probably has microfractures if he’s taking this long to heal.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I just saw AD go 5/50 against a Jonas and Larold Nance, he already has his outfit for Cancun packed.

Our only hope is Murray having a bad series, and D'lo continuing his regular season play. Interested to see how D'LO does, he does decent enough he will get a very nice contract.
I'm not there yet.

This series could prove that it wasn't the Nuggets who got in DLO's head, but instead the moment. If we somehow upset the Nuggets you'd still need to see him play well another round or so.

Just don't be a ghost.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I'm not there yet.

This series could prove that it wasn't the Nuggets who got in DLO's head, but instead the moment. If we somehow upset the Nuggets you'd still need to see him play well another round or so.

Just don't be a ghost.
He's been our 3rd best player most of the year, Laker's really can't afford to let him walk especially if he does well enough vs Nuggets win or lose. You also have to have guys after Bron leaves, D'LO is good enough for the transition period to get fans excited. It's very hard to see him not come back unless he completely fukks it up.

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Christian Braun gonna be the new Bruce Brown. :francis:

Lakers gotta come out and go up by 30 against these guys in the 1st quarter.