WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Good news for Lakers if Suns lose there’s still a chance long as Warriors do too.. Suns gotta play Timberwolves who have something to play for final game

seraphx

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Basically if the Suns lose tonight we need them and one of GSW or the Kings to lose on Sunday and we would get 8th.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Basically if the Suns lose tonight we need them and one of GSW or the Kings to lose on Sunday and we would get 8th.

Suns play timberwolves on Sunday and they playing for first seed :lupe: kings not losing against Portland and GS not losing against Utah

We have the tiebreaker against suns so if they lose tonight and next game, we surpass them right? If GS loses tonight, we just need to win.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
GSW looks like they losing tonight if score holds up, Suns gotta lose to Timberwolves and Lakers beat Pelicans then they have 8th seed I believe right?

seraphx

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Suns play timberwolves on Sunday and they playing for first seed :lupe: kings not losing against Portland and GS not losing against Utah

We have the tiebreaker against suns so if they lose tonight and next game, we surpass them right? If GS loses tonight, we just need to win.
Yep you are right. We need PHX to lose to Min too and we need to win Sun.

seraphx

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Getting in to the 7/8 is the best we can hope for, We get atleast one home game that way. There is a really long shot we can get 7th but it's not likely.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
King of Katella still making shyt up :mjlol:

The irony is *you* started that :duck:about me based on literally nothing and your mistress 10Bandz latched on to it like a starved leech :mjlol:

That works for me, please keep believing that shyt :pachaha:

You know that job you posted, which I commend you for btw, i make much more then that. So I'm okay

Pelote men making that much bread? :ohhh: