WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
It's good that we've rebounded against the Nets and Raptors after that Pacers game disappointment but I think we're pretty much locked into the 9th spot at this point.

Suns and Kings just aren't letting their foot off the pedal.

If so we'll have to play two play-in games instead of one just to snag the 8th seed. If we were to finish the season 7th or 8th we'd only have to play and win one play-in game to get the 7th seed.

LexDiamonds

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
They should’ve handled their business after the IST. I’m pretty sure the Kings are gonna fall off though
Ham's fault. Should have been starting Rui from time. He benched Reaves and Dlo before even THINKING to bench Prince. He waited 50+ games and the team has taken off the exact moment since.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Post All-Star break, 13-7 (.650)...

Since they were last under .500, they are 19-8 (.704)...

At their lowest point this year they were two games under .500 (19-21), since then they are 24-12 (.667)...

All these mf's had to do was not piss away December and January and they wouldn't be fighting in the play-in. They've been playing some of the best ball in The League for 2½ months but that month and a half stretch in Dec/Jan is what we can point to, if they get eliminated early...

Boonapalist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
Ham's fault. Should have been starting Rui from time. He benched Reaves and Dlo before even THINKING to bench Prince. He waited 50+ games and the team has taken off the exact moment since.
Nah I’m not going for that. Ham’s a stubborn below mediocre coach but with LeBron and AD that slide shouldn’t have been so extreme. The team got lazy

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Nah I’m not going for that. Ham’s a stubborn below mediocre coach but with LeBron and AD that slide shouldn’t have been so extreme. The team got lazy
Breh, they started every game in a double digit hole four minutes into every game when those two were starting. That was all on Ham.