WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Glad a virtuoso Lebron performance finally put a temporary stop on the scheduled argument in this thread during Lakers game.
It be a ghost town in this thread when Bron go nuclear I LOVE it nikkas talking about Bench scoring instead of this virtuoso like what the FUKK weirdos :russ:

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
It be a ghost town in this thread when Bron go nuclear I LOVE it nikkas talking about Bench scoring instead of this virtuoso like what the FUKK weirdos :russ:

Talk to these nikkas.

CantStop sitting somewhere like this rn:

destroy-rage.gif

Watch him come back in here capping, on some "I was busy" type shyt, when he was poppin shyt up until his halftime prediction flew out the window

:mjlol: Nikka is a lame

Admiral Ackbar

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
mind you these nikkas upset with me cause I said they don't have the willpower to turn this into a 40 pt game

and now it's an 11 pt game

:heh:

be mad about facts brehs

this is why I don't respect that subset that follow a grown man. they don't know the team like I do
Yep, this team hasn't stepped on necks since 2010.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Talk to these nikkas.

CantStop sitting somewhere like this rn:

destroy-rage.gif

Watch him come back in here capping, on some "I was busy" type shyt, when he was poppin shyt up until his halftime prediction flew out the window

:mjlol: Nikka is a lame

I have that dude who you quoted blocked. I don't even remember why but I just know he's a terrible poster.

Admiral Ackbar

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Lakers were the second best team in the league in 2020 and won the championship that year.
And?

I'm talking about stepping on necks/closing games out. These teams let opponents back into blowouts since 2010. I'm well fukking aware of what the Lakers do since 1988.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

103 eFG% too, which is fukking insane. How many times has that even happened in a 40-point game in NBA history.

So the 2020 team wasn’t “stepping on necks”?

You people will say anything on this board, unbelievable :dead:

Went 16-5 in the playoffs with 10 of those wins by double digits..... but nah, no neck stepping there.