WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This simply isn’t a good basketball team. Not enough reliable 3 point shooting talent. Horrible guard defense. And the worst coach in the NBA consistently putting out random and idiotic lineups. Jeanie Buss has a double digit IQ and has no business running things. 0 sense of urgency when it comes to making moves to push this team ahead. I could go on for days.

I need Bron to pack his bags and take his talents somewhere else this off-season can’t watch the man waste the last few years of his career with this dumpster fire franchise.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
I wasn't able to watch earlier but did this nikkas Darvin Ham pull out a lineup of:

DLO
Cam
Dinwiddie
Prince (at the 4)
Bron (at the 5)?!?!?!
Darvin just doubled down on that lineup and put AD at the 5 instead and they got killed once more

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I don't understand why we have this line-up out there... They have never played together.

And we need to win these games. Make no sense.
Once Ham’s tenure with LA is done he will never get a head coaching gig ever again and I’m not even sure he’ll be able to get a pity assistant role. Legit one of the worst professional coaches I’ve ever seen in my life. This LA roster isn’t league best but is certainly good enough to have more to show than….this. :scust:

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Ty Lue calls timeout after a 4-0 run by the Lakers
Darvin Ham has hands in his pockets as Clippers score 10 straight, and then subs in guys even worse.

Difference between a great coach and a trash coach.
Lakers don't want Ty Lue tho .. can't make it seem like LeBron runs the franchise, gotta pick their own guy

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
That 3 from Dinwiddie at the end of the 3rd was disgusting. Should cut him on the bench.