WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps

Living in LA and playing for the Lakers is alot different than living in Milwaukee.

Some players aren't built for the distractions, and in sports you don't get alot of time to adjust or alter your mentality when you're a role player

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
And THIS is why I’ll never fully support him. I called it btw. A meaningless exhibition game is more important than a seeding game.
He played 14 min lol.. barely broke a sweat before sitting down.

The ankle injury has been going on for awhile and Windhorst stated that those in his camp don't think it'll be serious, just the extra treatment post all star

areohbee824

Superstar
Daps
Spends millions of dollars per year on body but constantly load managing. Thought this was the healthiest he's been in years. Just last year, the LeBron James of foot doctors said he had the fastest healing abilities of any other person hes ever met but now got a sore ankle huh :troll:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
He played 14 min lol.. barely broke a sweat before sitting down.

The ankle injury has been going on for awhile and Windhorst stated that those in his camp don't think it'll be serious, just the extra treatment post all star
Damn, you're so biased you can't even admit he shouldn't have played.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Damn, you're so biased you can't even admit he shouldn't have played.
It's not bias.. it's just me being realistic about a back to back. I don't expect him to play any of them moving forward

To always take a game off

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
It's not bias.. it's just me being realistic about a back to back. I don't expect him to play any of them moving forward

To always take a game off
He should be playing tonight and resting tomorrow if the back to back is the concern. Warriors are fighting us for the seed, Spurs are not. It's just a dumb decision whoever it's by