WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

1786898c-c7d5-445f-9af6-5fc01271e5da_text.gif

why you bringing up old shyt :mjgrin:

In all seriousness, those posts were contingent upon being healthy and having our key guys available. You literally quote me bigging up Russell (who didn’t play) and I’m very clearly talking about the playoffs, not the regular season.

In any case, I believe we had the game tied at one point.

Again, I’m not scared of Denver. Everyone is overreacting to this loss because of the Kobe day aspect.

It’ll be Ok breh. Have some faith in our guys.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
1786898c-c7d5-445f-9af6-5fc01271e5da_text.gif

why you bringing up old shyt :mjgrin:

In all seriousness, those posts were contingent upon being healthy and having our key guys available. You literally quote me bigging up Russell (who didn’t play) and I’m very clearly talking about the playoffs, not the regular season.

In any case, I believe we had the game tied at one point.

Again, I’m not scared of Denver. Everyone is overreacting to this loss because of the Kobe day aspect.

It’ll be Ok breh. Have some faith in our guys.
We've lost 7 straight to Denver..... we have no one that can match up with their best players. They were toying with us all night. When they decided to win. We couldn't keep up.

seraphx

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We've lost 7 straight to Denver..... we have no one that can match up with their best players. They were toying with us all night. When they decided to win. We couldn't keep up.
What makes it worse is they ran the same action like 8 times in a row at the top of the key with Jokic lol. To know the play and just not stop it is crazy.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Coaching is a part of the calculus. I know if there’s one thing you and I agree on it’s that Ham’s schemes are no good.

Again, I maintain that we beat Denver if a guy like D’Lo plays even half decent.

We are right there with them every game. That's why I was campaigning to make a trade because we just need a consistent third guy. Now that the deadline has passed, we got to put our faith in Russell.

I’ll believe in Denver when they beat us while healthy. So far, THEY HAVE NOT.

:unimpressed:

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Coaching is a part of the calculus. I know if there’s one thing you and I agree on it’s that Ham’s schemes are no good.

Again, I maintain that we beat Denver if a guy like D’Lo plays even half decent.

We are right there with them every game. That's why I was campaigning to make a trade because we just need a consistent third guy. Now that the deadline has passed, we got to put our faith in Russell.

I’ll believe in Denver when they beat us while healthy. So far, THEY HAVE NOT.

:unimpressed:
Yup.. both vando and that dude I forgot his name.will.be tough to deal with

seraphx

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
gave up in what sense?

what moves did you want them to do?
I'm not fully sure but, if you were going to keep DLO then they should have tried to use any of the seconds to get another POA especially if Vando is out and it seems like he is. And then to see Rob say the priority is to sign another ball handler and not any type of defender when they already have atleast Skylar Mays who has been ok is just weird. It feels directionless.