WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
This ain’t young Bron it’s old Bron. Nobody gone care if he takes less money at 40. Maybe when he was younger that would’ve been an issue. Especially if his son is involved I believe he’ll take the minimum imo
Lmao... Lebron isn't taking the minimum

He's still worth max money, but hes also trying to own a team and you don't do that by taking a $50 million dollar paycut

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps

Pretty true if we're being honest. Bron was at MVP and DPOTY discussions. Lakers were winning even with AD sidelined with injury and were the #2 seed in the West. That team probably was better than the 2020 team, although AD hadn't been better that year to start.

Disaster after that

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I honestly don't think there is a trade out there we are capable of making that would make this team a contender. And I fully expect DLo to revert back to his usual self once the trade deadline passes.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
It’s gonna take more than Brons money to own a team regardless. So I guess we’ll have to see
He's got ties to the Fenway sports group, increasing ownership to 1% and owns stake in the RedSox/Liverpool.. but again he still needs $$ to continue to expand his business dealings and taking a $50 million dollar paycut isn't gonna be how he does it.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps

Pretty true if we're being honest. Bron was at MVP and DPOTY discussions. Lakers were winning even with AD sidelined with injury and were the #2 seed in the West. That team probably was better than the 2020 team, although AD hadn't been better that year to start.

Disaster after that

This goes back to what I was telling @2Quik4UHoes

That season was doomed though because of the 2 month break. As great as LeBron was AD wasnt ready and kept getting injured.

And what people keep forgetting is the Nets presumed juggernaut is the reason they panicked for Russ. Because they were trying to find a 3rd star to carry the regular season so AD wont be at risk and Bron obviously was getting older.

It just backfired tremendously. However, the intent made sense. Especially Dame ok with losing in Portland at the time.

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
Knicks fan coming in here to laugh
The fukking gall :mjtf:
Knicks Whole franchise been dogshyt :umad:
why you so worried about a fan of another fanbase when you have an actual benedict arnold fakkit @Th3Birdman talking shyt about Bean...The guy who is getting a statue tonight :jbhmm:

Never seen you keep that same energy with him :jbhmm: