WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Let’s let Dlo play it out this year instead of treating dude like a walking trade piece. He’s been playing well, can’t keep judging him off of one playoff run and 30 regular season games last year.
The issue is his flaws are always gonna come out in the playoffs. He struggles against physical play, and that's essentially all the playoffs are.

He's not a good defender, so if he isn't scoring 20+ he's a liability on the floor in the postseason. Been that way his entire postseason career no matter what team.

They've decided to run with him and I'll be rooting heavily, and I hope he surprises me.... But I'm not counting on it

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Let’s let Dlo play it out this year instead of treating dude like a walking trade piece. He’s been playing well, can’t keep judging him off of one playoff run and 30 regular season games last year.
He can't defend anyone and he runs a 7.8 40

He has ZERO athleticism

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
If I am Spencer, I would rather play at YMCA than Lakers. He's been struggling hard this year, he's gonna get killed every game, wouldn't want that headache :hubie:
True

If he came here, I almost guarantee that there will be a lineup on the floor that has Spencer, DLO, and Reaves on at the same time for long stretches.

Nikkas ITT might pull their hair out watching the defensive issues

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Okay Dlo, you're here to stay......Don't let us down.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: This fakkit been hibernating for the past 2-3 seasons?
Im not a fakkit don’t project your piece of shyt father or ya own insecure repressed sexual desires onto me you lowlife its 2024 embrace your love for big dikks outside of this forum :umad:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: Scorned Laker fan babble
Embrace your true self like your lover @CantStop should since he wanna dap you up
Matter of fact take him to the knicks fanbase with you so he can be a true Livia Soprano whining ass c*nt she’ll be closer to jersey as a knicks fan where she’ll have plenty to whine about Dolan and the whole knicks organization:mjlol:

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
Embrace your true self like your lover @CantStop should since he wanna dap you up
Matter of fact take him to the knicks fanbase with you so he can be a true Livia Soprano whining ass c*nt she’ll be closer to jersey as a knicks fan where she’ll have plenty to whine about Dolan and the whole knicks organization:mjlol:
:yeshrug: My nikka @CantStop got a big Black Mamba. Pause. You couldn’t relate you bald fakkit you.