WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is he not? Albeit, a large group will and have never accepted Bron as a Laker. His murals were tampered with. Whether that’s right or wrong, it doesn’t change that Pau is looked as positively and viewed as changing the franchise positively and helping Bean win rings. I mean look at the response towards Bron now, people are getting fed up with his usual trade deadline tactics.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
50193d0e4eb5807f1d9fcb8c3c7e2903e586ed5e.gifv

09c888d4ef637e880b794f823b878c31c37d1c98.gifv

Let us go breh :mjcry:

giphy.webp

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Imagine thinking the 2020 ring is more important than the 2009 or 2010. We don’t win those rings without Pau and that’s a fact. Are you really arguing Pau is more beloved? :mjlol:

Lebron threatened to leave 2 years ago saying he might go back to Cleveland and even then the majority of the fanbase was like okay bye
The 2020 Championship after Kobe's death and in a pandemic? lmao.. you call yourself a Laker/Kobe fan but really you're just upset that he succeeded and won a ring in LA

It's pretty telling that in nearly every thread on this discussion a "Lakers fan" is apparently one of the loudest saying detractors saying that it doesn't count lol.

Your schtick is old dude, but I feel for you

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Tank Dawgs era was some of the most fun basketball to go watch in person honestly. These fakkits still don't understand that Laker Fans want a team that's going to play hard every night
LMAO.. nikkas in here actually dapped this like this franchise isn't about winning rings

"You don't understand we just want the team to play hard!! We don't care about competing for rings and playoff runs!!"

Yeah y'all ain't Laker fans ese

:mjlol:

FireFatMike

Get him outta here!!!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Is he not? Albeit, a large group will and have never accepted Bron as a Laker. His murals were tampered with. Whether that’s right or wrong, it doesn’t change that Pau is looked as positively and viewed as changing the franchise positively and helping Bean win rings. I mean look at the response towards Bron now, people are getting fed up with his usual trade deadline tactics.

To be fair though, winning a chip vs our hated rival Celtics > winning vs Heat.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
The Lakers went to a WCF off their trade deadline tactics just last year

:gucci:

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
In my lifetime the only time the Lakers have been anywhere close to irrelevant was that time period after Magic got HIV and before Van Exel, Eddie Jones, and Del Harris came.

You can’t claim to be a Lakers fan and claim LeBron saved them from irrelevancy.
He saved them from incompetence. Which to the Lakers is the same thing as irrelevancy.. Do y'all nikkas not know what the Lakers are about? Rings. Championsips. Banners. Records.

That wasn't happening when Dr. Buss moved on without LeBron

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
LMAO.. nikkas in here actually dapped this like this franchise isn't about winning rings

"You don't understand we just want the team to play hard!! We don't care about competing for rings and playoff runs!!"

Yeah y'all ain't Laker fans ese

You can do both breh, you know that's why the whole Mamba Mentality is a thing. But guess what, right now the team lazy and sorry ass fukk. So yes I'd take the Tank Dawgs era over this

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
You can do both breh, you know that's why the whole Mamba Mentality is a thing. But guess what, right now the team lazy and sorry ass fukk. So yes I'd take the Tank Dawgs era over this

Those "tank dog" years netted the Lakers what, besides trade pieces to get AD. If anything those years just highlighted the incompetence cause they misdrafted, and mismanaged contracts, and roster construction.

Of course you would take that. Cause you're a loser with a loser mentality. Thanks ese

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Those "tank dog" years netted the Lakers what, besides trade pieces to get AD. If anything those years just highlighted the incompetence cause they misdrafted, and mismanaged contracts, and roster construction.

Of course you would take that. Cause you're a loser with a loser mentality. Thanks ese

Get help my friend

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
This mexicac crashing out :snoop: You know its a wrap when you gotta start using Kobe's death to make your argument :wow:

Boonapalist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
He saved them from incompetence. Which to the Lakers is the same thing as irrelevancy.. Do y'all nikkas not know what the Lakers are about? Rings. Championsips. Banners. Records.

That wasn't happening when Dr. Buss moved on without LeBron
No you got caught up in nikkas trolling you and used a poor choice of words. You could’ve said he made them legitimate again and you’d be right. But relevant hell no.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
No you got caught up in nikkas trolling you and used a poor choice of words. You could’ve said he made them legitimate again and you’d be right. But relevant hell no.
Well take back what I said and replace it with "he saved them from incompetence" then