WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This board is insane.
Instead of celebrating the Lakers getting a huge dub against our most hated rival, these nikkas in here kee kee'ing about LeBron.
I keep telling you these nikkas aren't Laker fans, they're Kobe stans and LeBron haters.

Now these nikkas in here dapping each other for posting variations of "LeBron bad haha"

We need a real Laker board bruh, this shyt is embarrassing and painful to read through. :snoop:
There are countless posts shytting on Bron & AD tho

Why aren’t you defending AD? Hell where were you when posters were outright disrespectful to a black coach

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
There are countless posts shytting on Bron & AD tho

Why aren’t you defending AD? Hell where were you when posters were outright disrespectful to a black coach
Darvin is one of the worst coaches in the NBA, that's pretty much known at this point

Most of the people ITT don't even bring up AD when it comes to sitting out. They bring up Bron, how he's the reason for the losses and issues with this team.

We know it's continued weirdo Stan war bs

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
bu bu bu but trade the whole team

it's almost like players excel when they're not forced to spot up in the corner as someone controls the ball for 20 seconds or run 10 boring ass AD post up plays like it's 1998.

I've been telling y'all what's real but some people just chalk me up as someone who hates Bron. I don't hate Bron, I hate Bron ball. I also hate AD ball.

You got a bunch of youth and we force them to play slow basketball. we lose this game by 20 if they played

Ham such a horrible coach his team, without their two hall of famers, beat a nearly unbeatable Celtic team at home. :sas2:

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Rich Paul slams door on LeBron trade chatter

This is exactly what I mean by Klutch running the Lakers. How can an agency and player dictate if a player gets traded or not? fukk Jeanie Buss and the entire organization. Y’all blaming Pelinka but a GM hands are tied when the owner lets a PLAYER run an organization.
You're a moron.. the Lakers as an organization have been consistent on treating their stars correct since Dr. Buss

That means not trading a star unless they want to be

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Darvin is one of the worst coaches in the NBA, that's pretty much known at this point

Most of the people ITT don't even bring up AD when it comes to sitting out. They bring up Bron, how he's the reason for the losses and issues with this team.

We know it's continued weirdo Stan war bs
I’m specifically talking about during/after the Celtics game

Bron & AD were getting working. Tryna paint it as picking on Bron is stupid

Also no matter how bad you think Darvin is. Calling him a terrorist is low & :mjpls:

FireFatMike

Get him outta here!!!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Anytime we beat the Cs is always great. I woke up earlier this morning still laughing. They got baked by HBK. I knew this win would cause fukkery in this thread. This is almost Dallas Cowboys level fukkery in this thread.......

Almost :ufdup:

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
I’m specifically talking about during/after the Celtics game

Bron & AD were getting working. Tryna paint it as picking on Bron is stupid

Also no matter how bad you think Darvin is. Calling him a terrorist is low & :mjpls:
Darvin Ham is a nikka who will cut off his nose to spite his face. He won't admit to a mistake, and therefore will continue with obvious poor lineups STRICTLY BECAUSE he doesn't want to be proven wrong.

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Not completely because I need to know why exactly Jeanie would be down to do it all of a sudden. It's out of her character. Like I said in the other thread for it to be true something major had to go down BTS.

The reporter who tweeted it has proven to be legit in the past though, and he has ties to both Bron through cleveland and to local LA sources.

I think Management is tired of LeBron and leaked it as a means of telling Bron to shut the phuk up with the damn whining already. They have no intention of trading him but leaked it to embarrass and humble him.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
I think Management is tired of LeBron and leaked it as a means of telling Bron to shut the phuk up with the damn whining already. They have no intention of trading him but leaked it to embarrass and humble him.
Let's keep it real, LeBron has made the Lakers tons of $$$ and relevant again after being one of the worse run organizations in the NBA

They aren't losing their cash cow, and love everything about LeBron because he brings eyes, $$, butts in the seats, marketing, national TV games, etc.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You're a moron.. the Lakers as an organization have been consistent on treating their stars correct since Dr. Buss

That means not trading a star unless they want to be
You’re a moron. You know nothing about this organization. They traded Pau before it got vetoed. They did the same to Lamar. Neither of them wanted to be traded but your knowledge of this franchise doesn’t go beyond 2018. For the record, Lamar and Pau contributed way more than Lebron and are way more beloved by the Laker fanbase. Once again, you prove how much of an idiot you are.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Let's keep it real, LeBron has made the Lakers tons of $$$ and relevant again after being one of the worse run organizations in the NBA

They aren't losing their cash cow, and love everything about LeBron because he brings eyes, $$, butts in the seats, marketing, national TV games, etc.

Oh here we go :mjlol:Pretending like the Lakers were playing in half empty arenas and getting no ratings before Bron got here:mjlol:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Darvin Ham is a nikka who will cut off his nose to spite his face. He won't admit to a mistake, and therefore will continue with obvious poor lineups STRICTLY BECAUSE he doesn't want to be proven wrong.
You admitted to not being black and I saw your photos. Why are you using nikka? :mjlol: