WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Team plays much faster without Bron and AD. Bron holds the ball for 15 seconds and AD's offense is so archaic that we can only get him going by post ups. When they play, the clock is always dwindling down to 3 seconds before they get a shot attempt. It has rarely happened tonight.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It might not be a popular opinion amongst Lakers fans but I think it's time for the Buss family to let go of the Lakers. The Lakers biggest problem is the ownership. Y'all keep blaming Bron and Ham and Klutch though. Unfortunately the reality for the Lakers organization and their fans is that they are stuck with the Buss family.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
This game is proof enough that Ham needs to tighten the rotation and change some lineups.

Vando's on pace for 32 minutes, which he's only done once this season (the GS double OT game).

Reaves and DLo are on pace for 34-36 minutes each, which is up from their season averages. They're young; they can handle more minutes. Funny how no one's ragging on their defense tonight. :sas2:

Rui and Christie's minutes are slightly up tonight.

I know the two main guys are out but these guys should have minutes up regardless.

Stop playing Prince so much. Cut Wood from the roster. I haven't been a fan of Hayes but he's balling tonight.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
It might not be a popular opinion amongst Lakers fans but I think it's time for the Buss family to let go of the Lakers. The Lakers biggest problem is the ownership. Y'all keep blaming Bron and Ham and Klutch though. Unfortunately the reality for the Lakers organization and their fans is that they are stuck with the Buss family.
Breh, we all want the Buss family to sell. :skip:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this mfer prince is straight trash

in his defense he's playing way too many mins in a role he's not supposed to be playing

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Vando's out for "right foot soreness?" What the fukk does that even mean? :why: