WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bron and AD getting outplayed on a consistent basis by superstars is why this team fukking sucks.

If we had Embiid and Jokic carrying our teams, we wouldn't even be talking about this. :sas2:

You got 90M combined playing like shyt and somehow it's the coaches fault. I blame ownership for not blowing this bullshyt up.
Philly won without Embid last night, Tobias Harris had 40. There's nobody on this roster outside of LeBron and AD remotely capable of doing that right now,
As for Denver, I'm no basketball savant, but I think the Lakers record MIGHT be better with Gordon, KCP and Porter in the supporting cast.

LeBron and AD have been good enough and healthy enough so far, supporting cast has been hurt and mediocre along with the coach.

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Austin Reaves changed when the money hit. No longer does he play like he is trying to secure a contract and it sucks to see.

I thought Dlo or Reaves would be that third option for the Lakers too but both have problems.

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Of course these dudes come out playing win Bron isn't around. IF we sepak on it AD by himself sheould be able to get 42 wins with this squad by himself if he really is a dpoy, all nba, all star guy.

Wood wants minutes now. He should went to a bad team and got his money.

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Man, Reaves really is deveoping into a scorere with his pick and roll game and handle, and touch.

I know he's being hunted on defense...but dude might actually be center piece of a trade imo.