WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
If Rui doesn't play 27+ min going forward in every game that he's healthy, the Lakers should fine Darvin

"Darvin I see Rui only had 22 min this past game.. You know it's coming out of your paycheck right? :comeon:"

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
If Rui doesn't play 27+ min going forward in every game that he's healthy, the Lakers should fine Darvin

"Darvin I see Rui only had 22 min this past game.. You know it's coming out of your paycheck right? :comeon:"
They are saving him for the LaVine trade :sas2:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple

He been jerking him around since they got him nothing has changed

Ham ain’t gonna get fired the media would fry Jeannie Buss for firing this young black coach who “took them to the WCF” and got shot in the face at 15 growing up in the ghetto

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
He been jerking him around since they got him nothing has changed

Ham ain’t gonna get fired the media would fry Jeannie Buss for firing this young black coach who “took them to the WCF” and got shot in the face at 15 growing up in the ghetto
They won't fire him because they'll look like even bigger fools for firing Vogel because of Russell Westbrook.

They really had a coaching search in 2022 and the priority question was, "how are you going to utilize Russell Westbrook?"

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
They won't fire him because they'll look like even bigger fools for firing Vogel because of Russell Westbrook.
Which I never understood

You fire Vogel, who isn’t Phil Jackson by any means , but he’s decent and won your franchise a championship, to placate that remedial illiterate Asperger’s ass nikka Russ who was a “Vampire in the locker room“

:what:

shyt made ZERO sense

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps

They really had a coaching search in 2022 and the priority question was, "how are you going to utilize Russell Westbrook?"
You type all of this but somehow still don't think Rob Pelinka is one of the worst gms in basketball.

Boonapalist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
Which I never understood

You fire Vogel, who isn’t Phil Jackson by any means , but he’s decent. to placate that remedial illiterate Asperger’s ass nikka Russ who was a “Vampire in the locker room“

:what:

shyt made ZERO sense
Y'all and this revisionist history with Vogel. Vogel got the same complaints when he was with us that Ham does now. And he lost the locker room. There’s nowhere you can go after that.