WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Lakers give up the 4th most 3 pts per game.

I just don't see how anyone can defend Darvin during these sort of games. He's a polarizing dude, cause he'll have a masterclass vs the Pacers.. or do some really good things against the Griz, and Warriors last year.. but besides that he's been terrible

Its so crazy that he is horrible for basically every second of being a Lakers coach, but is able to show he can be competent in a playoff like scenario

Honestly at this point I think it's LeBron/AD really controlling more in the playoffs
its obv Lebron

send Darwin Hamas to Gaza

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
ARE WE BLAMIN DARVIN HAM NOW?

:dead:
Uhh yes.. do you not watch the games? The scheme calls for overhelping on drives and funnelling dudes to AD while also giving up 3's

Now that can work some of the time, but in the modern NBA guys are eventually gonna hit open 3's and so as a coach you gotta be able to pivot.. and Darvin is a horrendous in game adjustment coach.

NVM his in game rotations are terrible, he pulls the plug on rotations that are working, while trying to work rotations that dont make sense given the opponent, while also never calling timeouts at an appropriate time, and being wrong constantly when trying to challenge plays, and such terrible offensive sets that both Lebron and AD just wave him off at certain points

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Uhh yes.. do you not watch the games? The scheme calls for overhelping on drives and funnelling dudes to AD while also giving up 3's

Now that can work some of the time, but in the modern NBA guys are eventually gonna hit open 3's and so as a coach you gotta be able to pivot.. and Darvin is a horrendous in game adjustment coach.

NVM his in game rotations are terrible, he pulls the plug on rotations that are working, while trying to work rotations that dont make sense given the opponent, while also never calling timeouts at an appropriate time, and being wrong constantly when trying to challenge plays, and such terrible offensive sets that both Lebron and AD just wave him off at certain points

LMAOOOOOOO

THESE GUYS NEVER CHANGE

ITS INCREDIBLE

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Let's try and give an actual intelligent basketball retort. Take the caps lock off and rub those 2 braincells together and formulate a coherent basketball analysis for once

U WEIRD SLURPERS DONT WARRANT THAT..

I ONLY DISCUSS BASKETBALL ON A SERIOUS LEVEL WITH PURISTS AND ENTHUSIASTS.. NOT DICCSUCKIN GROUPIES

:manny:

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Lakers give up the 4th most 3 pts per game.

I just don't see how anyone can defend Darvin during these sort of games. He's a polarizing dude, cause he'll have a masterclass vs the Pacers.. or do some really good things against the Griz, and Warriors last year.. but besides that he's been terrible

Its so crazy that he is horrible for basically every second of being a Lakers coach, but is able to show he can be competent in a playoff like scenario

Honestly at this point I think it's LeBron/AD really controlling more in the playoffs
I watch a lot of former and current NBA player podcast and shows and you wouldn't believe the stories of how a lot wild decisions come from up top and ownership. Certain organizations the coaches are handcuffed. Some organizations benefit more by losing so they do everything possible to make that happen. Players get sat because of personal beefs. Porzingas just said he was half assing it in Dallas sometimes cuz he was pissed about something and stayed in the corner during plays. Dudes be Jealous on the teams. Its so much that goes into winning basketball in the NBA breh much less deep Playoff runs

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
I watch a lot of former and current NBA player podcast and shows and you wouldn't believe the stories of how a lot wild decisions come from up top and ownership. Certain organizations the coaches are handcuffed. Some organizations benefit more by losing so they do everything possible to make that happen. Players get sat because of personal beefs. Porzingas just said he was half assing it in Dallas sometimes cuz he was pissed about something and stayed in the corner during plays. Dudes be Jealous on the teams. Its so much that goes into winning basketball in the NBA breh much less deep Playoff runs

Self interest

You have to get the most money for yourself based on your skills

That "we all go out to dinner" "tight knit group" has always been bullshyt