WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Yeah but the coach gotta be able to re adjust and do something about it instead of just keeping his hands in his pockets
fukkING DANTE EXUM?!?!! PRACTICE SHOTS?!? NAH MAN
DARVIN TALIBAN HAMAS GOTS TO GO!
I am not sure what adjustment he should have made, I am rewatching the highlights right now and all of them is Rui just being caught up in the middle and contesting 10 feet away and one of them was Exum just going past Reaves with ease and finishing. The only thing he could have done is remove one of the two for Cam Reddish. Lakers fans need to realize that those two are a negative on defense:hubie:. Vandebilt is very important to this team.

DaRock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas aint say shyt whole IST now we lose to a 3pt variance team and we can't beat anyone.

Bro do yourself a favor and let these "dudes" continue to react like women..
Nothing to say when the Lakers win..make comments when a player on the opposite team has the one and only game of their lives" Rob is dumb, can you imagine Exoum on this team "..." this is why I can't wait for LeBron to be gone ", etc..

Dudes expect the team to go 82-0 ..and when they lose a game they immediately want to trade 4-6 Dudes 🤣🤣
Truly act worse than bytches!

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
This why you don’t get rid of a Dennis Schroder, or bench Vando with “back spasms” and why you give the Bulls what they want for Caruso.

Defense is our problem. Reaves is a cone, D Lo is a cone, Rui is soft as Ru Paul and Ham can’t be trusted to play the right guys at the right time.

This game ruined my night ngl.

F9P9SM6XEAAWfZT.jpg:large

darryl

Superstar
Daps
When AD hit that three and Lakers took the lead, I went absolutely crazy smh... What a waste.

DaRock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This why you don’t get rid of a Dennis Schroder, or bench Vando with “back spasms” and why you give the Bulls what they want for Caruso.

Defense is our problem. Reaves is a cone, D Lo is a cone, Rui is soft as Ru Paul and Ham can’t be trusted to play the right guys at the right time.

This game ruined my night ngl.

F9P9SM6XEAAWfZT.jpg:large

@seraphx .here's a perfect example of how unhinged "Lakers" fans are and react like women .dude is pretty much saying, the Lakers are dumb for letting Dennis Schroeder walk and he would have played a part and stopped Exum and Hardaway from shooting 12-19 combined from 3.🤣🤣

Who was he going to stop? Luka would have backed down his little ass and created more open shots because you would have to double..
And the way Exum and Hardaway was shooting TONIGHT ONLY..they would have caught and shot right over him..
It's one loss when you had one guy( he's shooting 29% from 3)really go crazy from 3.

Last edited:

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
@seraphx .here's a perfect example of how unhinged "Lakers" fans are and react like women .dude is pretty much saying, the Lakers are dumb for letting Dennis Schroeder walk and he would have played a part and stopped Exum and Hardaway from shooting 12-19 combined from 3.🤣🤣

Who was he going to stop? Luka would have backed down his little ass and created more open shots because you would have to double..
And the way Exum and Hardaway was shooting TONIGHT ONLY..they would have caught and shot right over him..
It's one loss when you had one guy( he's shooting 29% from 3)really go crazy from 3.

I'm "unhinged", when you went on a whole rant about me stating facts? :mjlol:

I wasn't aware that Reaves and D'Lo were guarding Luka tonight. I thought they were on (checks notes) Tim Hardaway and Dante Exum. Pretty sure Luka was being guarded by Cam, Prince and Bron.

If you're about to tell me that Reaves and D'Lo are better on-ball defenders than DS, then I have a neg pending for you.

Miss me with the "Lakers" fan, shyt. I have jerseys older than you.

And finally, keep that "women" comment to yourself, my nikka. I'll actually meet you somewhere :demonic: