WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Damn shame he wasted his time in Miami had he came to play with the Goat he would’ve had way more titles than now, and definitely would’ve 3 peated
Had to go carry that flabby and sick nikka wade smh
How and when would that had happened :what:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the lack of shooting will always be the downfall

i don't even blame the roster construction. i blame the players. these bums can't shoot. look at malik beasley, he couldn't shoot with us but is money everywhere else. it's the laker pressure.

seraphx

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

i don't even blame the roster construction. i blame the players. these bums can't shoot. look at malik beasley, he couldn't shoot with us but is money everywhere else. it's the laker pressure.
This true but most coaches dont let teams go on a 20-2 run with no timeout :mjlol:

Tallac

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

So true. If Steph played for the Lakers, he would shoot maybe 30%. It's like a curse. I don't get it.