WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bron choked his ass off those last two possessions

And why did Austin help off Kyrie up 2 :why: Should have just conceded a layup
brain fart by Reaves. Bad decision by LeBron on the lob. Have to be perfect when you're down 20.

Admiral Ackbar

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
AD, 10 points is inexcusable

Bron cost us the game, and Reaves leaving Kyrie open. But mainly Bron.

Bron made two bad plays down the stretch, a contested three and a bad pass to AD :snoop:.

Edit- AD actually cost us the game, bro had 10 pts :mjlol:
I don't think he even had a touch. He had . mismatches and they didn't feed him.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
AD, 10 points is inexcusable
His postseason has carried over into this season and they already gave him a massive extension. I don't know what the answer is because this isn't tenable long-term. I wish LeBron was as cutthroat with him as he was everybody else.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I don't think he even had a touch. He had . mismatches and they didn't feed him.
He needs to stop being a nice guy and call out the teammates then, happens way too often.

His postseason has carried over into this season and they already gave him a massive extension. I don't know what the answer is because this isn't tenable long-term. I wish LeBron was as cutthroat with him as he was everybody else.
Lakers will keep him as long as LeBron is here. Probably do a one year run with him as being the main guy and then move on.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
All of those mid range floaters and shots that you see from Reaves is because of Ad screens.

The problem is he can't get AD the ball and they take the ball out of Dlos hands in late game situations.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I'm not even mad, more deflated. Lakers made a hell of a comeback, you gotta be happy with the fight they showed after getting absolutely nothing from AD.

Bron sold like three straight plays though. Don't know if he was tired or hurt but he had a few dumbass plays that cost them a comeback. I'm not mad at the three considering he was hot af, but bruh, come the hell on. Kyrie guarding you, take him to the fukking rack!!!!

Reaves dumbass helps off Kyrie in the clutch. I know the nikka was a sperm cell when Kyrie splashed one in Curry's eye for the championship, but do your homework fam.

:snoop:

AD is just disappointing. Every back to back, this nikka sells. It's like clockwork.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Disappointing that LeBron would make a pass that weak in the 4th.

And yea you cant cheat off of Kyrie like that. Just crazy.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
LeBron has been $ in the clutch so far this year, disappointing he had an ending to the game like that. But it's a long season and the fight they had was admirable

The problem is ADs offensive production yet again. Gotta find a solution to that problem. These 8-13 point games can't keep happening

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Tired of seeing bron pass late moments wtf

I hate his relationship with AD
It’s like bron is afraid of him
Will never call him out or yell at him