WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
the lakers are gonna win the in season trophy
Adam silver knows LeStans are gonna hype up that trophy if LeGoat wins it

….and that’s exactly what we are going to do

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24

You can kind of tell Bron wants to be the 1st one to win it, and I don't see anything wrong with it. We would call Bean a competitive savage for doing the same thing and laugh at everybody else who took it lightly and call em "Soft" :manny:

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Will you shut up with the skip bayless bullshyt mann? One of the main reasons this thread is dead

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
How many extra games will we have to play for this tourney if we go all the way? Rather have the guys fresh and win the title instead of this thing

DaRock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So let’s say for instance we play portland in quarter finals they’ll just make our next portland game a tourney game? I don’t get it
All In-Season Tournament games count as regular season games in the standings except for the championship, which exists outside of the regular season.
To ensure that every team plays exactly 82 regular-season games, the 22 teams that do not qualify for the knockout round will play two additional regular-season games on Dec. 6 and Dec. 8. The four teams that lose in the quarterfinals of the tournament will play one additional regular-season game on Dec. 8 against the opponent from the same conference.

Last edited:

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
So LeBron’s only averaging 4.7 minutes a game on ball :jbhmm:. But I thought he couldn’t play off ball and Bron ball was all he knew
That's the thing I really like, they tend to give LeBron the ball in post or near the post on a lot of the sets run for him and he makes his decision to pass or score pretty quickly.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
So let’s say for instance we play portland in quarter finals they’ll just make our next portland game a tourney game? I don’t get it
Portland is eliminated. You wouldn't play them in the Qtr finals

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Yo Rob, we need us a big PG like Jrue or Caruso to defend on the perimeter. Like 6'4 and 200+ :troll:
Bron out here forwarding scouting reports through the media to Rob :troll:

But since that time Bronny has been on the road to recovery, in addition to being a freshman at USC, and obviously taking some time out to see his dad in action with the Lakers. But LeBron doesn’t believe his son is simply at the game enjoying himself as he believes he is studying the game in a way most others can’t.

“When he’s at the game, he’s a student of the game so he’s probably watching it through the same lens as me, which is probably a lot different than a lot of other people,” LeBron said. He has learned how to play the game but he’s also learned how to study the game and see the game from a different lens.”