WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
a defensive athletic team dlo ghosts

Dlo has a front running kind of style. He’ll pour it on when things are going well but if you need a timely bucket he’ll never be able to get it for you. And tonight he was Westbrook type bad.

He is what he is at this point. Just hope they can find a nice lil home come deadline..

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
I think Bron might be playing himself into a potential MVP campaign. With his shooting splits and him carrying the team, if they get 55+ wins he'll get some votes

Pretty evident that the injury last year really held him back, best he's looked since 2021, before the injury when he was a leading MVP and DPOTY type guy

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I think Bron might be playing himself into a potential MVP campaign. With his shooting splits and him carrying the team, if they get 55+ wins he'll get some votes

Pretty evident that the injury last year really held him back, best he's looked since 2021, before the injury when he was a leading MVP and DPOTY type guy
Let's not get ahead of ourselves. Jokic, Giannis, Embiid and Luka are clearly the MVP favorites. LeBron wouldn't even be ahead of KD or SGA right now.

Forget the MVP. I just want to see him and AD get through the season healthy and without any major injuries.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Let's not get ahead of ourselves. Jokic, Giannis, Embiid and Luka are clearly the MVP favorites. LeBron wouldn't even be ahead of KD or SGA right now.

Forget the MVP. I just want to see him and AD get through the season healthy and without any major injuries.
This.

If Lebron can play out the season, get them in the playoffs and at least not get swept out - it'll be kind of historic in it's own right and a dope potential bookend to his career.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
AD/Lebron would split any MVP votes

Forget the MVP. I just want to see him and AD get through the season healthy and without any majo
True, however, in a playoff scenario I'd trust a healthy Lebron over all of those guys

Last edited:

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
LeBron has Ridiculous shooting numbers this year. 60% from the field 40% from 3, 64.7%ts.

Tonight he dropped 37 on 75% shooting..

He’s somehow a top 5 player again. shyt makes no sense
I dont care who your GOAT is what Bron doing is unprecedented. And ima keep saying it this Thread Title is bad luck. Bron aint fell in battle yet unlike his peers.

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

:gucci: this is hate

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps

I never said he'd be the favorite, but he'd def get some consideration if he continues on this pace and they get the amount of wins necessary

Agreed tho, as long as they both play 65+ games I'll be content with that