WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
So judging by this logic, popovich isn’t a good coach either considering Lonnie was drafted there and they bushed him.

:heh:
Pelinka is not a good gm. Thats my whole entire point. I don't know how you of all people can't see this.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Y'all are panicking this team when fully healthy is a good to great team.

Vando along side Prince will sure up the perimeter defense.

And if Rui actually takes the next step and becomes the 3 level scorer that they he has the potential to be then this is an elite team.

If not there are trade options to get this team to elite status.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Why gave Lonnie the MLE? What the fukk are these idiots doing?

We got nikkas in here overrating Lonnie Walker now :laff:

Anything to hype up that clown Pelinka :dead:

I love how every year this user just contradicts himself on the same topic. Last year Rob was terrible for signing him, this year he is terrible for not signing him.

And the second quote is from actually just a few months back, which makes it more hilarious

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
3-4 is not bad given the schedule, injuries and abysmal 3 point shooting. Shooting is the only big concern and even then they're not going to shoot under 30% for the season...

I don't think.:huhldup:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
I love how every year this user just contradicts himself on the same topic. Last year Rob was terrible for signing him, this year he is terrible for not signing him.

And the second quote is from actually just a few months back, which makes it more hilarious
How about you pull up all the quotes of you hyping up the Gabe Vincent signing?

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
How about you pull up all the quotes of you hyping up the Gabe Vincent signing?
Was this supposed to be some kind of rebuttal? I did hype the signing, I am also not criticizing Pelinka for the signing :dahell:

You on the other hand criticize Pelinka on topics and then criticize him again on the same topic with the opposing view. :skip:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Was this supposed to be some kind of rebuttal? I did hype the signing, I am also not criticizing Pelinka for the signing :dahell:

You on the other hand criticize Pelinka on topics and then criticize him again on the same topic with the opposing view. :skip:
It's not that Lonnie Walker is particularly good. He signed a significantly worse player to replace him. That's what Pelinka has been doing his entire Lakers tenure. But you're a Pelinka Stan so you won't see it.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
It's not that Lonnie Walker is particularly good. He signed a significantly worse player to replace him. That's what Pelinka has been doing his entire Lakers tenure. But you're a Pelinka Stan so you won't see it.
I am not, I don't mind you criticizing him, but you criticizing him for not doing something that you criticized him for doing is stupid. It's a lot of revisionist history. It's the same as group of people wanting Frank Vogel back and praising him now after criticizing him every single chance they got when he was the coach.:manny:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
I am not, I don't mind you criticizing him, but you criticizing him for not doing something that you criticized him for doing is stupid. It's a lot of revisionist history. It's the same as group of people wanting Frank Vogel back and praising him now after criticizing him every single chance they got when he was the coach.:manny:
Again it's the same thing he does with the players. He downgraded at the coaching position. It's not that Frank is that good. It's that Ham is just that bad.

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
3-4 is not bad given the schedule, injuries and abysmal 3 point shooting. Shooting is the only big concern and even then they're not going to shoot under 30% for the season...

I don't think.:huhldup:
shooting isn't the only big concern. Defensive rebounding and 2nd chance points is a glaring issue we need to work on. off the top of my head.