WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I've been a Rob defender but letting Dennis and Lonnie walk for Gabe Vincent and Cam Reddish was indefensible. Although, I'll partially blame Ham for Lonnie leaving because he fukking buried him last year for no reason.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
You’re proving my point

Jeanie Buss is the reason for all of this. She’s letting Klutch run a train on our franchise. Her dad and brothers would never.
:unimpressed:
The fact that you putting her brothers above her and have the fukking gall to put them on the same level as their pops is straight fukking crazy
:camby: go follow Ham

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
I've been a Rob defender but letting Dennis and Lonnie walk for Gabe Vincent and Cam Reddish was indefensible. Although, I'll partially blame Ham for Lonnie leaving because he fukking buried him last year for no reason.
Disgusting that you would even defend that piece of shyt.

I keep telling yall the Lakers won't get better until that fraud of a gm is gone.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
AD is a legit bytch

Bam is one of the softest centers in the league and he’s getting hoe’d. No wonder why Jokic does him the way he does. This franchise’ success will restart once he’s gone.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I will never understand what goes on in AD's head. dude will go from looking MVP caliber to wtf are you doing in the span of a couple games how can you be that inconsistent.

:francis:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Does anyone else just have apathy?

Team is not good
Not exciting
No homegrown talent
No future
Superstars are old or brittle

We’re in a dead zone right now. It’s why I advocated for a full tear down.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
He got this ragtag franchise a title :mjlol:

@10bandz you fukkin lowlife hussy get the fukk outta here with your spicy daps you fukkin useless trollop :scust:

Lol. Im really not gonna waste any time this season going back and forth with you dumbass, fakkit ass, dikkriding Bron fans. Especially a cac posing as a black man on a message board.

Might be the only post i make in this thread the rest of the season :manny:

Shout out to @CantStop and other homies still holding it down.

Does anyone else just have apathy?

Team is not good
Not exciting
No homegrown talent
No future
Superstars are old or brittle

We’re in a dead zone right now. It’s why I advocated for a full tear down.

I pretty much feel the same way.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Lol. Im really not gonna waste any time this season going back and forth with you dumbass, fakkit ass, dikkriding Bron fans. Especially a cac posing as a black man on a message board.

Might be the only post i make in this thread the rest of the season :manny: Shout out to @CantStop and other homies still holding it down.
Shut the fukk up you fukkin transgendered piece a shyt

I will push ya whole shyt back

Not a fukkin thing you could do to stop me either faghot

Get off nikkas dikks you slore :mjlol: