WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
This team has consistently shown heart. It’s the #1 reason I enjoy watching whether good or bad. I know the effort will be there
It’s very interesting how Lakers fans perceive them versus how others perceive their team. Me? I don’t think this team has heart at all. They play tough against teams they’re bigger than who they will also get superstar advantage calls against and shrink against teams where those things don’t exist. It’s why they can beat the Warriors or Kings but cannot beat Denver and cannot beat a healthy Phoenix.

The only reason this “heart” showed is because the refs slowed down the Kings and got all their stars in foul trouble and gave the Lakers what was a 25 to 8 FT advantage at one point. We lack the guard play to beat any contender if we don’t get that sort of discrepancy. I don’t see any scenario where the FTs are somewhat equal where we don’t lose to the Kings, Celtics, Nuggets, Suns or any other team with elite guard play.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s very interesting how Lakers fans perceive them versus how others perceive their team. Me? I don’t think this team has heart at all. They play tough against teams they’re bigger than who they will also get superstar advantage calls against and shrink against teams where those things don’t exist. It’s why they can beat the Warriors or Kings but cannot beat Denver and cannot beat a healthy Phoenix.

The only reason this “heart” showed is because the refs slowed down the Kings and got all their stars in foul trouble and gave the Lakers what was a 25 to 8 FT advantage at one point. We lack the guard play to beat any contender if we don’t get that sort of discrepancy. I don’t see any scenario where the FTs are somewhat equal where we don’t lose to the Kings, Celtics, Nuggets, Suns or any other team with elite guard play.
That’s what you’re missing as I don’t expect them to beat those teams. I’ve already stated this team isn’t winning a title

Not rolling over when you get down double digits. Playing hard despite being clearly outmatched. That’s heart