WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Mars

Superstar
Daps
* The Lakers' defense needs to tighten up.

*The Lakers need to stop leaving pts on the board at the FT line...Lebron has already missed 4 FTs

* Great half from AD

* Reave needs to take his head out of his ass...You're supposed to be a consistent offensive contributor.

* Some people said Russell would be the Lakers 2nd best player this season...I just don't see it...His offense is inconsistent and his defense is ass

* Great production off the bench from Wood.

The biggest problem with the Lakers right now is Dlo/Reave

seraphx

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
* The Lakers' defense needs to tighten up.

*The Lakers need to stop leaving pts on the board at the FT line...Lebron has already missed 4 FTs

* Great half from AD

* Reave needs to take his head out of his ass...You're supposed to be a consistent offensive contributor.

* Some people said Russell would be the Lakers 2nd best player this season...I just don't see it...His offense is inconsistent and his defense is ass

* Great production off the bench from Wood.

The biggest problem with the Lakers right now is Dlo/Reave
I'll take the L on DLO. If he not gonna contribute on offense at all then why is he here? That Vincent signing is so dumb sus too.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
FO should have just focused on last years roster + rookies, too many new names and roles are undefined again. AR will probably get it right but Rui might be lost all season because he isn't really aggressive unless you tell him to

seraphx

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
FO should have just focused on last years roster + rookies, too many new names and roles are undefined again. AR will probably get it right but Rui might be lost all season because he isn't really aggressive unless you tell him to
We aren't doing Rui any favors. We ran 0 plays for him. He is not a spot up shooter. Plus the rotation has killed his minutes this season. He can't get a feel either way.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
I'll take the L on DLO. If he not gonna contribute on offense at all then why is he here? That Vincent signing is so dumb sus too.

My comment wasn't specifically directed at you or anyone else (I wasn't trying to come at you)...and yeah, the Lakers could've signed Curry.....Vincent has his moments but a sharp shooter like Curry is what the Lakers needed.