WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Bronny is not worse than JHS.. I refuse to believe it after watching those 2
If he had a handle and could make open shots (its wild he's this bad at shooting 3s. Not like his form is bad) I'd agree. However, at his height you really need him to be able to handle the ball and know how to find guys.

JHS at least does that. So for now he's better. Plus since he's bigger you don't feel bad if he's matched up with a SF.

Still looks like a really bad miss by Rob (so far) Whitmore, Jaquez or Podz would be top 7 rotation players.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Bronny is better defensively but offensively he can barely dribble the ball so that makes them about even.
He's had all summer/preseason to use this time to work on his handle in games and chose not too. I've seen no evidence that he's going to work on it in the G League as well.

Breh actually showed signs against Moody defensively. Don't know if that was Klutch In Lawin tho.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
If he had a handle and could make open shots (its wild he's this bad at shooting 3s. Not like his form is bad) I'd agree. However, at his height you really need him to be able to handle the ball and know how to find guys.

JHS at least does that. So for now he's better. Plus since he's bigger you don't feel bad if he's matched up with a SF.

Still looks like a really bad miss by Rob (so far) Whitmore, Jaquez or Podz would be top 7 rotation players.
I feel like Bronny's shot will get there.. He won't be good, but he might be passable and if not then he's got a short career in the NBA.

JHS get's bodied by SF and can't compete for rebounds, and he gets completely lost on defense worse than Bronny (who is also bad, but has his moments where you can see something)

I'm a loss for what JHS even can bring to this Lakers team. He does nothing well besides dribbling the ball up to half court I guess

dubsmith_nz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Aotearoa

JHS isn't better than Bronny, he's gotta be one of the worst ballers I've seen in the NBA. Misses everything.