WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
Team is just a disorganized mess right now.

Reddikk doesn’t even have a staff. After a week. I just seen reports of the Warriors hiring Stotts and Stackhouse. You’re telling me they couldn’t grab those guys. And even though the coaching staff should be JJ’s responsibility I can’t even put it all on him…he doesn’t know what he doing right now..he clearly needs help. Problem is the Lakers don’t know what they are doing either.

If I’m AD I might demand a trade as soon as Bron retires…they are gonna waste the rest of his prime too.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Team is just a disorganized mess right now.

Reddikk doesn’t even have a staff. After a week. I just seen reports of the Warriors hiring Stotts and Stackhouse. You’re telling me they couldn’t grab those guys. And even though the coaching staff should be JJ’s responsibility I can’t even put it all on him…he doesn’t know what he doing right now..he clearly needs help. Problem is the Lakers don’t know what they are doing either.

If I’m AD I might demand a trade as soon as Bron retires…they are gonna waste the rest of his prime too.

Breh it's a circus, why would anyone with options come here? There's no stability, coach or player

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Breh it's a circus, why would anyone with options come here? There's no stability, coach or player
I think in similar situations you might hop on the staff with expectation you might get an interim job. But Redikk/this hire is so tied to LeBron that I have a hard time imagining him giving the go ahead to fire him.

I've been saying this since Redikk was rumored I think LeBron is going to empty the tank this season to make sure this is a success. He would love to post about all of the people that doubted the hire and Bronny on Twitter.