WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
AD told the Lakers he didn't want JJ and they still got him.

AD is a beta. dude got swept up in klutch's plan in 2019 and was too p*ssy to say anything about it. :mjlol:
Idk where you keep getting this from, cause from what I read AD was cool with JJ as coach

I think you read that report from a beat writer saying that people within the Lakers organization had reservations about JJ and assumed it was AD.

Pelinka and Klutch been pretty clear that AD has been heavily involved with the coaching process. I’m gonna assume with the player process as well

Idk maybe that flys in the face of your stan wars agenda

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Is this on TV. Bronny gotta go against Devin Carter and Boogie Ellis (22/23 yr old and multiple productive college season players) :lupe: @Trojan 24

Good. Hiding and protecting a guy that went 55th overall from Summer League like he's the #1 pick would be absolute bullshyt

There's going to be a HUGE target on his back too considering a lot of these guys are all fighting for a roster spot... A spot that Bronny was gifted

:demonic:

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Ehh I think Bronny will be good when it comes to not embarrassing himself.. he’s not good by any stretch but he’s not horrific either

Wendell Carter is a good option, I personally like the Derozan idea. Feel like they need to go all out on that option

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps

Pelinka's pick.

Invite Amari Bailey to Summer League
Good. Hiding and protecting a guy that went 55th overall from Summer League like he's the #1 pick would be absolute bullshyt

There's going to be a HUGE target on his back too considering a lot of these guys are all fighting for a roster spot... A spot that Bronny was gifted

:demonic:
Its a good thing LWO is all about the youth movement. They'll be patient :mjgrin: