WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
:gladbron: :gladbron: :gladbron: :gladbron: :laugh:
young bul avg 4.8ppg lmao man get this bullshyt out of professional sports! bronny will be gone when dad leaves.. smh

Boonapalist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
I really do wish somebody knocked Denver out in 2022/Lakers win the chip.

Think brehs here would be far more forgiving if Bron won 2 chips with the Lakers.
Tha Westbrook trade fukked Bron’s name up. When those reports came out that he asked for Westbrook it was over. Whether they were true or not nikkas gonna hate him for that

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
The whole thing I wonder is if this even means anything to Bronny knowing that it was his dad strong arming the organization to draft him. Does he even feel any sense of accomplishment out of it. Rich Paul should've at least put him through the full draft process with other teams.
the backlash on this will be something else.... Its one thing to do this at a everyday job... but to do this in professional sports at one of the most prestigious franchises in all of sports is a SHAM!!!! this is a notice and a reminder for everyone in AAU up to D1 dont matter how good you are connections will always trump it all. Bron is showing again its all about him and his story........

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
Any Laker fan expecting different doesn’t understand their franchise at all. This is what the Los Angeles Lakers are about.

Also how can any black man from American hate on this. This is fukking beautiful. A black man gets to play with his son in the NBA? That’s beyond our wildest dreams
I’m side eying anyone who does :stopitslime:
Nepotism in terms of roster spots will always get the side eye from people, it’s one of the few areas in life where people can get by on pure skill and not background. It is what it is