WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Hates pelinka but supports Pelinka wasting a draft pick for Bron's agenda........fraud nikka :mjlol:
I support nothing that Pelinka does. History has shown that he will always make the wrong move.

I'm just not for scapegoating others for every bullshyt move that Pelinka makes. Yall never hold him accountable. You would blame the ball boys before you put any blame on that con man.

Show one posts where I said I wanted Bronny.

Last edited:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
I more then likely watched more Bronny at USC then most, and not because I'm a dikk rider but simply a USC Alum. He is not a pro prospect, so yes I would much rather take a 5% chance of a real 55th pick become a contributer then the 0% chance. Wasting a roster spot is an abomination with what we currently got

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I more then likely watched more Bronny at USC then most, and not because I'm a dikk rider but simply a USC Alum. He is not a pro prospect, so yes I would much rather take a 5% chance of a real 55th pick become a contributer then the 0% chance. Wasting a roster spot is an abomination with what we currently got
He's not. No desired offensive skills. I do think the heart attack & USC staff set back his development. Still even a raw prospect would flash more potential or have the game come to him naturally.

I do think there is real defensive upside tho. Maybe even as a off the catch shooter as well, but Lakers typically have WOAT shooting coaches so.. :manny:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
He's not. No desired offensive skills. I do think the heart attack & USC staff set back his development. Still even a raw prospect would flash more potential or have the game come to him naturally.

I do think there is real defensive upside tho. Maybe even as a off the catch shooter as well, but Lakers typically have WOAT shooting coaches so.. :manny:

I would call the funeral off if they let Bronny on the Two-Way

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
See this is the kinda move I would have made to try to get Bona from UCLA

Just sign Bronny as a UDFA or buy a pick if they want it to look good.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Why? You can still go to the G league on a non 2way.. 14 of the 30 1st round picks last year got G league time

To free up a standard spot, why waste one on someone you know won't contribute this year. I'm hopping Little Richie just said that so other teams wouldn't even bother

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
To free up a standard spot, why waste one on someone you know won't contribute this year. I'm hopping Little Richie just said that so other teams wouldn't even bother
Can be changed later on right?

Like if the Lakers wanted to sign a guy from the buyout market.