WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Uh oh. Bron's track record isn't great with college players.
loser-crybaby.gif

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Bronny still getting drafted tomorrow with their second pick.
He was never getting picked 17th. Getting him at 55 is a good pick and the most obvious thing that could happen. I was watching the pre draft show on NBA TV talking about how can the Lakers talk about having a roster on the cusp of competing for a championship and wanting to put together the final pieces to a contending roster but still take Bronny. Can anyone tell us the instant impact draft pick for a contending team in the 50s? They are always crap shoots, and often some European that is stashed for 3 years. Take Bronny and let him cook in South Bay.

Last edited:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
He was never getting picked 17th. Getting him at 55 is a good pick and the most obvious thing that could happen. I was watching the pre draft show on NBA TV talking about how can the Lakers talk about having a roster not he cusp of competing for a championship and wanting to put together the final pieces to a contending roster but still take Bronny. Can anyone tell us the instant impact draft pick for a contending team in the 50s? They are always crap shoots, and often some European that is stashed for 3 years. Take Bronny and let him cook in South Bay.

I mean we desperately need a big man, so instead of taking a flier on one of them I guess we can take a guard that can shut down PGs who are less then 6 ft :ehh:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
:ehh: I mean we desperately need a big man, so instead of taking a flier on one of them I guess we can take a guard that can shut down PGs who are less then 6 ft
Don't worry Rob we'll will inform them of the Austin Reaves route. Ask to be undrafted so we get our big. Gotta get our lock down corner at 55:ehh:

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
I mean we desperately need a big man, so instead of taking a flier on one of them I guess we can take a guard that can shut down PGs who are less then 6 ft :ehh:
What impact big man is there at 55?

Boonapalist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
He doesn't, dude started reporting shyt randomly this year and now he's addicted to it lmao. He should just stick to ranting and podcasting but if people will buy his bs I see why a person can get addicted to that
Idk even know who his tweets are directed at. He’s got damn near all of Lakers twitter blocked :mjlol: