WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
Yes the year does mean something. Why would the Lakers want Lue signed longer than Bron? Bron had a 4 year deal (basically a 3 yr deal because of opt out) and Lue wanted a 5 year deal. There's no reason for the Lakers to hire Bron's coach for a longer term than Bron's initial contract. The fact he was their first choice tells you all you need to know. If anything Lue fumbled the job away, having Laker cakes at his bday party without even closing the deal first.
If lebron makes the decisions like y’all say he does then the year means nothing. Thats my whole point. When y’all post it’s lebrons decision but when the facts come out it turns out it wasn’t his decision. Of course every star player has input but just like the lue situation he doesn’t pull the trigger on things he only gives his input like any other star.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
If lebron makes the decisions like y’all say he does then the year means nothing. Thats my whole point. When y’all post it’s lebrons decision but when the facts come out it turns out it wasn’t his decision. Of course every star player has input but just like the lue situation he doesn’t pull the trigger on things he only gives his input like any other star.

you're from Hunstville, Alabama. I'm done with you dumbass obtuse ass nikkas.

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
In other words he has outsized influence and doesn't get everything 100% to go his way but a whole lot. Explain to me again why we have a rotating carousel of Klutch players on the roster. Come on breh, it don't make sense
If they ask that dude and he gives his input it’s not him making the decision. Every front office does this some cater to more than others but he still isn’t making decisions. Is JJ being considered because of lebron probably so but if he gets hired or not isnt brons choice

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
JJ Reddikk? Another person who has zero coaching experience? Did this clown Pelinka not learn anything from hiring Ham?