WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Great drive by DLO

You can't tell me that AD and Bron aren't sick of this coaching staff. I don't think I've ever seen Lebron scream at his bench like that, then AD with his comments

Isn't the first time, remember early in the year Rui/DLO/Reaves/Vando/Wood all had some negative things to say about Darvin and the staff during their losing streak
Lebron used to wear Lue out in Cleveland :heh:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Not just this game, but it's been like this for a couple years now.

That's cuz the whole thing has been weak for years bro. When Bron first arrived the crowd was chanting "We Want Kobe" on a consistent basis. Then he passed, we won a bubble title we couldn't really celebrate, and the crowd at staples has checked out ever since. There's moments here and there when they turn up but I've been to several games the past few seasons, the crowd ain't really hyped about the prospects of the team like that.

With Kobe obviously we had reason to be hyped, and during the Tank Dawgs era the fanbase bought into the young guys and embraced the rare rebuilding period for us. But this era for the most part we just been stagnant, going nowhere while dealing with all the extra klutch shyt. Laker fans are just "meh" about the whole thing at this point

Admiral Ackbar

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
That's cuz the whole thing has been weak for years bro. When Bron first arrived the crowd was chanting "We Want Kobe" on a consistent basis. Then he passed, we won a bubble title we couldn't really celebrate, and the crowd at staples has checked out ever since. There's moments here and there when they turn up but I've been to several games the past few seasons, the crowd ain't really hyped about the prospects of the team like that.

With Kobe obviously we had reason to be hyped, and during the Tank Dawgs era the fanbase bought into the young guys and embraced the rare rebuilding period for us. But this era for the most part we just been stagnant, going nowhere while dealing with all the extra klutch shyt. Laker fans are just "meh" about the whole thing at this point
Can't wait for the Wemby Era :blessed: