WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
They haven't been doing that for a while and it's okay, there really isn't a realistic way to get there. Time to enjoy some entertaining basketball and LeBron and Bronny tour.

They reached their peak because there is not much room for improvement here outside of some miracle move. Beating OKC wouldn't really move me because it would only happen due to AD's advantage over skinny Chet. Imo Wolves and Mavs are both better as well. OKC should be better moving forward if they can get some bigs.

I think they beat the Mavs beating the Wolves would be a challenge.

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
Why the fukk is ham doing a sub right now? Is Denver subbing anybody else in?! Keep this rhyme going wtf

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Why the fukk is ham doing a sub right now? Is Denver subbing anybody else in?! Keep this rhyme going wtf
Why the hell would I want to fly to Denver for a gentlemen sweep? Darvin Ham should be subbing in Hood Shafino if I was him

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
I don't understand why Prince is trying to switch on Jokic.... That hasn't been the plan ALL GAME. Why are you trying to switch on him when you have AD right there

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
MPJ never misses from 3 it seems.

He killed us in game 2 with that dagger in the last few minutes.

We gotta do better in getting him off the 3 point line.