Whos getting sunday nfl ticket?

Daps
Reppin
San Antonio,TX
redzone>>>

:rudy: Im bout to watch any game I want all year long from start to finish. You about to pay to see espn highlight reel:camby:

shyt is a major rip-off compared to League Pass.

:manny: I liked it, wouldnt pay full price though. League pass was trash for me. I'm in H-town so I couldnt watch any spurs games cause they told me I was still in a blackout region but I had no channels to watch them locally:what:. Had to call them on the phone and give them the :ufdup:and get my money back.

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Yes they do. :snoop:

Redzone came from Sunday Ticket. It's something they gave up in exchange to keep exclusive Sunday ticket rights.

But we still have the Red Zone Channel.

Better than that other shyt anyways.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
shyt is a major rip-off compared to League Pass.

League Pass is about quantity, not quality. I mean the top 8 NBA teams are on either TNT, ESPN, NBATV, ABC, or local tv every week anyway so I don't feel like im missing anything by not having it. I really don't need to see all 82 Heat games.

With the NFL you miss out on a lot of good games, especially if your local team is trash.

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
Call DirecTV and explain the situation see what they offer you

They are usually good with breaking bread with their customers so you may get a deal

Call and speak to Retentions department. People call and get ST either free or reduced price by calling and speaking to Retentions

Nothing like hearing the truth spoken. Dudes on here need to know how to play the game. I basically called DTV and said I was gonna cancel unless
I get some kind of deals cuz I didn't appreciate how they treated loyal customers with no deals. They gave me the upcoming Sunday Ticket for free, the new Genie box, and HBO/Cinemax/Showtime 3 months free plus $20 off my monthly bill for the year :ahh:

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
gonna have it for the first time this year with Madden 25 :ohlawd: gonna sell the game for $50 and feast on the Ticket

i quit cable in the spring and have been dreading signing back up just for nfl network and redzone :whew:

I hope they do this every year with Madden :blessed: