Whos getting sunday nfl ticket?

Daps
Reppin
San Antonio,TX
I had this last year for free with direct tv and really enjoyed it, but shyt seems to expensive to get this time around.

Anyone have other alternatives for watching out of market games?

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
Call DirecTV and explain the situation see what they offer you

They are usually good with breaking bread with their customers so you may get a deal

Call and speak to Retentions department. People call and get ST either free or reduced price by calling and speaking to Retentions

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I had this last year for free with direct tv and really enjoyed it, but shyt seems to expensive to get this time around.

Anyone have other alternatives for watching out of market games?

I'll sell you my madden anniversary edition pc/tablet access code... :youngsabo:

DTV already started billing me for Sunday Ticket Max so I'm going to have the pc/tablet/ps3 access by default.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Call DirecTV and explain the situation see what they offer you

They are usually good with breaking bread with their customers so you may get a deal

Call and speak to Retentions department. People call and get ST either free or reduced price by calling and speaking to Retentions

This.

After the Viacom fiasco last Year when we had no viacom channels for 2 weeks, I came up...word to Courtdog @PS4

Told them that my son was furious with me having no Nick Jr and a competitor cable company was offering me a sweet deal to leave DTV behind.

Got DTV to give me

- Free Sunday Ticket and Sunday Ticket Max
- 30 bucks off my bill for a year
- 10 dollars off my bill for the second year
- free starz channels for 3 months

:win:

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
This.

After the Viacom fiasco last Year when we had no viacom channels for 2 weeks, I came up...word to Courtdog @PS4

Told them that my son was furious with me having no Nick Jr and a competitor cable company was offering me a sweet deal to leave DTV behind.

Got DTV to give me

I got ST for free last season the same exact way during the Viacom dispute. A lot of us DTV subs on here ate well off that dispute :win:

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Got it free last year because of all the disputes...didn't get max though.

This year I called and said it was too expensive and I had to cancel it, ended up getting Sunday Ticket with the max upgrade for $84 total.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Madden25+road runner+hbo+cinnamax+showtime+roku+chromecast+amazon prime+hulu=a lazy ass dude.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio,TX
buy madden 25?

:ohhh: did not know about this madden 25 thing I will have to look into this since I buy madden every year anyway.

This.

Got DTV to give me

:wow: yall ate good last year. Im gonna make that call and see what I can get out of them. :to: I didnt get anything extra last year since it was my first year with DTV and I already had Sunday ticket free

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh: did not know about this madden 25 thing I will have to look into this since I buy madden every year anyway.

:wow: yall ate good last year. Im gonna make that call and see what I can get out of them. :to: I didnt get anything extra last year since it was my first year with DTV and I already had Sunday ticket free

I tried to eat good this year and ended up actually leaving dtv and sending them there shyt back they didnt come with a good deal and time warner came thru.