Who's excellent at writing papers?

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
Im having trouble on my thesis.. I know what I want to say but dunno if my thesis makes sense

We had a list to choose from and one of the topics was SCIENTOLOGY'S RELATIONSHIP WITH PSYCHIATRY

So at first my thesis was going to be SCIENTOLOGY IS INCORRECT ON THEIR WAR WITH PSYCHIATRY

But my paper is touching on way more then that though so I changed it too the same thing but more broad SCIENTOLOGY IS WRONG IN THEIR WAR AGAINST THE MENTAL HEALTH INDUSTRY

It would go from being an average paper to a good paper if you analyzed the psychiatry industry and psychology as a whole... if im a professor reading that i just feel like you took the easy way out... im cool with you coming to the conclusion scientology is wrong about psychiatry but lets examine some of the talking points or valid points they have about the it.

instead of calling it a war your better of saying somethiing along the lines of;

"Scientology is incorrect in there disregard and condemnation of the findings of psychiatry"

What i found interesting about what you said is alot of the "prescribing to their own doctrine" stuff is true for psychology and scientology...

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
study the info and formulate an opinion and ideas.
when i wrote papers in college i rarely quoted verbatim.

i enjoy giving my own opinion on things...let people quote me.

Nuke Dukem

Da Bears
Daps
Reppin
Windy City
1) learn how to waffle

"I think that the man is fat"

->

"it is of my personal opinion that the larger gentleman possesses some childhood obesity issues that have streched over into his adulthood, causing him to deal with the social ostracizing and health / image issues that are currently present in modern day america"

2) split up the paper into sections and devote as many words necessary to making sure each section takes the length needed

3) look up an online thesaurus to express yourself with bigger words

4) profit

stuntin is a habit

David Banner - Get Like Me ft. Chris Brown, Young Joc - YouTube
I like what youre saying, I could do that just I dont think we can use any personal pronouns in this-- "I think, My..etc..."

Nuke Dukem

Da Bears
Daps
Reppin
Windy City
It would go from being an average paper to a good paper if you analyzed the psychiatry industry and psychology as a whole... if im a professor reading that i just feel like you took the easy way out... im cool with you coming to the conclusion scientology is wrong about psychiatry but lets examine some of the talking points or valid points they have about the it.

instead of calling it a war your better of saying somethiing along the lines of;

"Scientology is incorrect in there disregard and condemnation of the findings of psychiatry"

What i found interesting about what you said is alot of the "prescribing to their own doctrine" stuff is true for psychology and scientology...
I like that a lot!!

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
Im having trouble on my thesis.. I know what I want to say but dunno if my thesis makes sense

We had a list to choose from and one of the topics was SCIENTOLOGY'S RELATIONSHIP WITH PSYCHIATRY

So at first my thesis was going to be SCIENTOLOGY IS INCORRECT ON THEIR WAR WITH PSYCHIATRY

But my paper is touching on way more then that though so I changed it too the same thing but more broad SCIENTOLOGY IS WRONG IN THEIR WAR AGAINST THE MENTAL HEALTH INDUSTRY

Make sure you stay on topic throughout and that the paper focuses more on the relationship between scientology and psychiatry (and less about discrediting scientology's founders and etc.)

Thesis example (I can't fill in the blanks because it is your opinion/argument):

While scientology raises a number of important points regarding _ (something about psychiatry), their argument against the field psychiatry are ultimately weakened because ______(fill in the blank)_________

edit: (it would probably be best if you could switch the end of the sentence around to avoid passive voice).

something like that. You should tip your hat to the other side of the argument and show that you understand that side of the argument.

Nuke Dukem

Da Bears
Daps
Reppin
Windy City
Make sure you stay on topic throughout and that the paper focuses more on the relationship between scientology and psychiatry (and less about discrediting scientology's founders and etc.)

Thesis example (I can't fill in the blanks because it is your opinion/argument):

While Scientology raises a number of important points regarding _ (something about psychiatry), their argument against the field psychiatry are ultimately weakened because ______(fill in the blank)_________

something like that. You should tip your hat to the other side of the argument and show that you understand that side of the argument.

That's going to be hard because some of the main points that I have are how Hubbard was not credible himself, yet this is who the church bases all of their "science' on.....

semtex

:)
Daps
Scientology is very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very.......(10 pages later) *insert adjective here*

DONE. :busta:

Nuke Dukem

Da Bears
Daps
Reppin
Windy City

While scientology raises a number of important points regarding _ (something about psychiatry), their argument against the field psychiatry are ultimately weakened because ______(fill in the blank)_________

edit: (it would probably be best if you could switch the end of the sentence around to avoid passive voice).

While Scientology raises a number of important points regarding the treatment administered by psychiatry for those with mental disorders, their argument against the field psychiatry are ultimately weakened due to their own illogical methods of treatments and the way they attack the opposition.

Basically my research showed me

- Scientology uses methods to fix mental illness that are not scientifically proven

-They often disregard SCIENTIFICALLY proven facts regarding treatments for those will mental disorders

-They flat out say some mental disorders DO NOT exsist when science says they do

-Hubbard himself was very shady regarding his background and the actual stories the church states about him are often disproved

-How Scientology has their own addiction recovery program- that is not proven to be work

- The scandal where they were stealing documents from the gov

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
That's going to be hard because some of the main points that I have are how Hubbard was not credible himself, yet this is who the church bases all of their "science' on.....

Well then you should build that into your thesis. Say something about how the very foundations scientology (or their unscientific approaches) discredits their arguments against the field of psychiatry and psychology.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
While Scientology raises a number of important points regarding the treatment administered by psychiatry for those with mental disorders, their argument against the field psychiatry are ultimately weakened due to their own illogical methods of treatments and the way they attack the opposition.

Basically my research showed me

- Scientology uses methods to fix mental illness that are not scientifically proven

-They often disregard SCIENTIFICALLY proven facts regarding treatments for those will mental disorders

-They flat out say some mental disorders DO NOT exsist when science says they do

-Hubbard himself was very shady regarding his background and the actual stories the church states about him are often disproved

-How Scientology has their own addiction recovery program- that is not proven to be work

- The scandal where they were stealing documents from the gov

Yes. I like that. If you could change the end of the sentence to active voice (I don't know how strict your professor is about that), you will be golden.

See below:
While Scientology raises a number of important points regarding the treatment administered by psychiatry for those with mental disorders, the foundations of scientology, their non-evidenced based treatments, and unethical practices ultimately work to discredit their argument against the fields of psychiatry and psychology.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
its for my english 102 class...

Sources needed: For the final draft I will need to use a minimum of TEN sources.

No general references will be counted as sources, but I can use them for preliminary reading and info.

My primary source is the book THE PSYCHO PATH TEST

Secondary sources: Print, at least two of your nine secondary sources should come from this --this would include online journals

Online-- no more than two sources may come from RELIABLE general internet sources and at least two should come from databases in addition to print sources

Also Im able to use videos as a source

So
1 Primary Source (The Psychopath Test)
2 Print Sources (or sources that were originally in print) at least
2 Database Sources at least
At Most 2 Reliable Internet Sources
3 other Sources from Print, Database or Video
PM me, i got a 48-72 hour turnaround time