Who's excellent at writing papers?

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
the key to research papers is to quote a lot of sources like 10 pages worth and then make comments on quotes about how they support/dont support your thesis.

opulence

Pro
Daps
Reppin
peace
Eek what do you have to write on the subject matter? How many pages do you have written so far?

Nuke Dukem

Da Bears
Daps
Reppin
Windy City
its for my english 102 class...

Sources needed: For the final draft I will need to use a minimum of TEN sources.

No general references will be counted as sources, but I can use them for preliminary reading and info.

My primary source is the book THE PSYCHO PATH TEST

Secondary sources: Print, at least two of your nine secondary sources should come from this --this would include online journals

Online-- no more than two sources may come from RELIABLE general internet sources and at least two should come from databases in addition to print sources

Also Im able to use videos as a source

So
1 Primary Source (The Psychopath Test)
2 Print Sources (or sources that were originally in print) at least
2 Database Sources at least
At Most 2 Reliable Internet Sources
3 other Sources from Print, Database or Video

Nuke Dukem

Da Bears
Daps
Reppin
Windy City
I need 10 pages...

My problem so far is I didn't use any books as sources, but relied on the internet mainly.. BUT I DO have journal sources.. they just sucked and didnt include a whole lot

The paper is due on APRIL 23rd Before midnight... As of right now I have a page and a half maybe but feel stuff with the direction I should go in..

Nuke Dukem

Da Bears
Daps
Reppin
Windy City
So here's my main outline...

I. I. Scientology ignores scientific fact
A. Scientology ignores proven facts by the scientific community
1. One of the main controversies surrounding Scientology is how they seem to reject the notion of mental illness being able to be cured by therapy and medicine. This also includes not believing that the brain has chemical imbalances
2. Scientology rejects the notion that certain mental illnesses actually exist such as depression and schizophrenia

i. II. Scientologist only prescribe to their own doctrine
A. Scientology uses only their own studies as proof of them being correct
1. Scientology has their own studies, but proclaim them to be 100% perfect therefore having no need for them to be tested or improved upon like most actual scientific methods/ideas are
2. Scientology uses its own scientific methods and devices that have never been proven to actually work. Examples of this would include their process of “auditing” people and also their use of an instrument they call an “E-Meter” (both with have never been scientifically proven to work).

3. Scientology has a method of drug rehabilitation, which is called Narconon. Narconon uses the teachings of Hubbard to treat their patients, most of which have never been scientifically proven to work or be successful

II. Scientology often set up unassuming names for their groups too further their causes.
1. Scientology has setup organizations within itself such as the “Citizens Commission on Human Rights” which often lobbies against the mental health industry in front of government and also creates anti-psychiatry propaganda. Often times one would have to do research before knowing that the organization has ties with the church
2. There is an organization “The National Foundation of Women Legislators” which is used as a front to push the Scientologist
agenda.

III. The founder of Scientology often had his [Hubbard] motives and credibility called into question
1. Scientology makes claims that L. Ron Hubbard was a U.S war hero, yet when investigated the claims cannot be authenticated or seem to be completely untrue.
2. The Church of Scientology claims that L. Ron Hubbard was a nuclear genius, yet Hubbard was asked to withdraw from his first year of college due to having such poor grades. Also his writing seems to show that he failed to understand the basic of math, physics, and chemistry.

Nuke Dukem

Da Bears
Daps
Reppin
Windy City
here's how Im structuring it so far

Attention getter/Intro
-Brief history of how scientology started & what their main beliefs are

Then get into my main points on the outline

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
i. II. Scientologist only prescribe to their own doctrine

SUBSCRIBE, BROTHER! YOU CAN ALSO MENTION THAT THEY'RE BANNED FROM EDITING WIKIPEDIA, THEY INFILTRATED THE FBI FOR A TIME, AND THEY'RE OUTLAWED IN SOME PARTS OF EUROPE, DUDE!

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
here's how Im structuring it so far

Attention getter/Intro
-Brief history of how scientology started & what their main beliefs are

Then get into my main points on the outline

So your thesis is that there are major flaws in scientology.

Nuke Dukem

Da Bears
Daps
Reppin
Windy City
What is your thesis statement?

edit: never mind just saw your above post.

Im having trouble on my thesis.. I know what I want to say but dunno if my thesis makes sense

We had a list to choose from and one of the topics was SCIENTOLOGY'S RELATIONSHIP WITH PSYCHIATRY

So at first my thesis was going to be SCIENTOLOGY IS INCORRECT ON THEIR WAR WITH PSYCHIATRY

But my paper is touching on way more then that though so I changed it too the same thing but more broad SCIENTOLOGY IS WRONG IN THEIR WAR AGAINST THE MENTAL HEALTH INDUSTRY

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
1) learn how to waffle

"I think that the man is fat"

->

"it is of my personal opinion that the larger gentleman possesses some childhood obesity issues that have streched over into his adulthood, causing him to deal with the social ostracizing and health / image issues that are currently present in modern day america"

2) split up the paper into sections and devote as many words necessary to making sure each section takes the length needed

3) look up an online thesaurus to express yourself with bigger words

4) profit

stuntin is a habit

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPz7LCybSNk"]David Banner - Get Like Me ft. Chris Brown, Young Joc - YouTube[/ame]

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
Im having trouble on my thesis.. I know what I want to say but dunno if my thesis makes sense

We had a list to choose from and one of the topics was SCIENTOLOGY'S RELATIONSHIP WITH PSYCHIATRY

So at first my thesis was going to be SCIENTOLOGY IS INCORRECT ON THEIR WAR WITH PSYCHIATRY

But my paper is touching on way more then that though so I changed it too the same thing but more broad SCIENTOLOGY IS WRONG IN THEIR WAR AGAINST THE MENTAL HEALTH INDUSTRY

Simply saying they are wrong is too simplistic and your outline is very good in relation to the prompt. Give me a few minutes to think and I will get back to you.