Whoopi Fiasco Hatin On Dem Boyz Kanyelle and 2CHAINS!!

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
he's just telling the truth. that song is garbage. 2 chainz lack of skills is really getting exposed.

502Nels

Pro
Daps
Reppin
TheVille
Lupe shut the fukk up, cut those twisty dreads off and make some good fukking music. Stop worrying about what other people are doing and that conspiracy faux-conscious bullshyt. I've had enough of this brehs :aicmon:

He got asked about the song and he gave his honest opinion. What's wrong with that?

nikkas need to stop with that if he don't like it he hating shyt. Maybe he just don't like it.

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
He got asked about the song and he gave his honest opinion. What's wrong with that?

nikkas need to stop with that if he don't like it he hating shyt. Maybe he just don't like it.

That was not my point breh, I couldn't give a fukk about his opinion on 2 Chainz or whoever else, the fact that the dude is out there criticizing others yet making basically the worst music of his career all the while shytting on his core fanbase is the issue that I have.

502Nels

Pro
Daps
Reppin
TheVille
That was not my point breh, I couldn't give a fukk about his opinion on 2 Chainz or whoever else, the fact that the dude is out there criticizing others yet making basically the worst music of his career all the while shytting on his core fanbase is the issue that I have.

So what is he supposed to do when someone asks him during a interview what he thinks of a song? Stay silent?

etrofllenrod504

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its a no win for lup's they asked him the question about the song aint like he jus took it upon himself went on a rant about it for no reason. he gave his honest opinion pretty wat alotta peps on this site already said..........and its true this damn "lex sound" on songs has been ran into the ground.......and the song is clown status

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps

:facepalm: she asked his opinion on the song, he gave his honest opinion and said it was like every other song on the radio

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
I dig his honesty. I actually feel the same way. But this n!gga actin like he didnt just straight jack "T.R.O.Y." for his first single. :laff: At least flip the sample a different way fam. lol

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
ehh, i dont like this bad music making a$$hole anymore than the next but that was pretty tame

im glad Kanye is having fun out there but sometimes his lazy shyt is real bad