Wholesome IG pages be selling out for OF money

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
shyt is crazy how they have that kind of dirty content mixed in with what the page is supposed to be about. That is sad smh.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Maybe i'm stupid (and I don't have social media)... but I didn't understand what that post had to do with only fans.

I tried clicking on the account but Instagram told me to login and I gave up

I tried OP :yeshrug:

timeless

All Star
Daps
I stumbled across her YouTube page a couple days ago and she makes good videos. She doesn't even charge the owners to groom their dogs, but asks them instead to donate to a pet shelter or something
Yeah, I adore her channel. It's truly wholesome. You know some of the animals are in shelters and she grooms them to improve their chances of finding a home. I like that she isn't afraid to even handle some of the more aggressive or larger breeds. ☺️

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
Page I used to follow about dashcam car crashes started showing ass and titties a few months ago. They even addressed it in the comments and said they have to run those every once in a while to get money.

I unfollowed. I like to be able to scroll my carefully curated feed without seeing that shyt. Sex sells and invades every aspect of life so when I can control it I will.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
I'm a Degenerate Freakiest of the freaky ass Nyggas...and I have YET to find someone Bad enough to make me pay for pictures and video clips ... I beat my meat for free like I BEEN doin...

:francis:

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
IG posts like the one in the OP annoy the fukk out of me

its like do you expect us all to be degenerate pieces of shyt

i'll get off my soap box

:aicmon: