Wholesome IG pages be selling out for OF money

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
You can follow a blackfathers page after seeing a nice vid of a dad celebrating his son's graduation then the next day that same page is showing a onlyfans sex ad

IG ain't safe at all. Even cute animal pages ambush you with buss it open OF reels

Integrity has left the chat. don't open IG at work. If you check the person that runs what should be a pure wholesome page they'll snap on you or block you "I can post what I want"

It's not an isolated incident all these supposedly innocent accounts are doing it. You'll usually see people in the comments saying "reported" "unfollowed"

timeless

All Star
Daps
The Internet is like the wild west. Personally, I don't think it's safe to follow those meme pages in general. It's best to follow specific people instead. For example I like to watch animal grooming videos (they look so cute when they're clean šŸ˜) but I don't watch the compilation ones. I watch the ones with the actual groomer uploading their videos like Girl With The Dogs. Her names Vanessa and she grooms dogs, but cats too. I think if you narrow down your content to real people with real faces you'll be okay. At least you won't get bombarded by a bunch of inappropriate material because no one, with sense, wants their face attached to fukkery.

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.

It's been a thing lately.

I'm seeing alot of professionals and business people jumping ship from IG. I feel bad for the kids IG pages and hope they don't log on unsupervised because its getting really bad. Booty everywhere even when you make a point to only browse positive constructive pages.

Shoutout to the people in the comments they be mad as hell when these IG page owners sell out to onlyfans

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
I'm seeing alot of professionals and business people jumping ship from IG. I feel bad for the kids IG pages and hope they don't log on unsupervised because its getting really bad. Booty everywhere even when you make a point to only browse positive constructive pages.

Shoutout to the people in the comments they be mad as hell when these IG page owners sell out to onlyfans
what the alternative? Threads?

stave

Superstar
Daps
The Internet is like the wild west. Personally, I don't think it's safe to follow those meme pages in general. It's best to follow specific people instead. For example I like to watch animal grooming videos (they look so cute when they're clean šŸ˜) but I don't watch the compilation ones. I watch the ones with the actual groomer uploading their videos like Girl With The Dogs. Her names Vanessa and she grooms dogs, but cats too. I think if you narrow down your content to real people with real faces you'll be okay. At least you won't get bombarded by a bunch of inappropriate material because no one, with sense, wants their face attached to fukkery.
I stumbled across her YouTube page a couple days ago and she makes good videos. She doesn't even charge the owners to groom their dogs, but asks them instead to donate to a pet shelter or something