Whoever votes malcolmxxx_45 POTY gets Daps and Reps For life (on sight) DONT LET THE SIMPS WIN

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
Malcolm ain't shyt his mom's ain't shyt his alleged father ain't shyt the sperm he beat out ain't shyt his farts ain't shyt his shyt ain't even shyt

Last edited:

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
I approve this thread but I already voted for @BocaRear cuz he's a dope ass poster and underrated so I can't change my vote.:mjcry:
You can change your vote. I have done it. @BocaRear would want you change your vote to @malcolmxxx_45 because he's GMB and HOH.

The only thing keeping her campaign afloat are t*ts, simps, and tricks. If you don't support that shyt and you really support everything @BocaRear represents, you'd vote against her and for universal male unity and supremacy. That's a vote for @malcolmxxx_45.

ThisWorldAintRight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You can change your vote. I have done it. @BocaRear would want you change your vote to @malcolmxxx_45 because he's GMB and HOH.

The only thing keeping her campaign afloat are t*ts, simps, and tricks. If you don't support that shyt and you really support everything @BocaRear represents, you'd vote against her and for universal male unity and supremacy. That's a vote for @malcolmxxx_45.

Ima try it again breh thanks.:blessed: