Whoever votes malcolmxxx_45 POTY gets Daps and Reps For life (on sight) DONT LET THE SIMPS WIN

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
Yeah the high road is asking people of off themselves. :mjlol: Why would that be your tactic though breh? Why are you team Canada? Are you a Drake fan?
why are u mad at me just make your own thread instead of spreading vile disgraceful and dangerous rumors calling me a drake stan and shyt cmon you're better than this

make your own thread lets keep it civil and have a nice clean campaign :obama:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
why are u mad at me just make your own thread instead of spreading vile disgraceful and dangerous rumors calling me a drake stan and shyt cmon you're better than this

make your own thread lets keep it civil and have a nice clean campaign :obama:

I just asked you were you a Drake fan. I didn't spread a rumor. Why are you getting upset by asking how much you love Canada? You're telling people to kill themselves. How is that clean? I just wondering how deep your love for America Jr. goes were you would ask a fellow BM to take their own life.:ld:

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
I just asked you were you a Drake fan. I didn't spread a rumor. Why are you getting upset by asking how much you love Canada? You're telling people to kill themselves. How is that clean? I just wondering how deep your love for America Jr. goes were you would ask a fellow BM to take their own life.:ld:
you ready to put that 1 in your sig? :lolbron:

its about to be 4-1, better start campaigning :lolbron: