WHOA! RAYBAN having 24 hr 90% off sale

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
90% Off Ray-Ban Scam Tempts Instagram Users
I was cruising through Instagram the other night, and came across a sponsored ad for Ray-Bans for 90% off.

My curiosity peaked, partly because I work for Better Business Bureau and thought it might be fake, and partly because I was secretly hoping the sale was legitimate.

The ad led to a website, rb-star.com, which was the first red flag I came across: This was not the official Ray-Ban website. I browsed the site and saw that they were selling Wayfarers for $24.99 - another red flag. Wayfarers on the official Ray-Ban store, ray-ban.com, are selling for between $150-$290.

The next day at work, I did a little more digging and with some help from my coworkers found that the website was created just last month, on February 26, 2017. Although we couldn’t find a physical address for the store, the domain name for their contact email is registered to an address in China.

We tweeted at Ray-Ban’s official handle on Twitter and they had this to say: "This seems like a fraud website, we recommend using ray-ban.com for 100% safe purchase."

Typically when consumers buy from fraudulent websites, they receive knock offs, or the items are never delivered altogether.

I went into the site with my fingers crossed, hoping the sale was legitimate, but sadly it seems too good to be true. Sales are tempting, but it’s important that you don’t let your emotion get the best of you, and learn how to spot a fake online business before making a purchase.

And remember to report scams to our Scam Tracker at bbb.org/scamtracker.

90% Off Ray-Ban Scam Tempts Instagram Users

mag357

Superstar
Daps
:ban:we going to act like op ain' just try to hit a credit and debit card lick on the coli ?

nikka was about to have all types of names , addresses and credit card /debit info

As soon as Op hit "check out now" some dude in China was like

200.gif

tenor.gif
shytttt.. fukk china.... OP really a nikka in Albany projects somewhere... thought he bout to get a couple coli nikkaz for they credit card info...
The 1st commentor is a hero lol:banderas:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
nikka was getting his
full

on trying to defend them shyts
until he succumbed to the jokes and hit the
giphy.gif
and dipped out :laff:

nikka blind ass Ray Charles from his grave could see that site is some bullshyt.

:yeshrug:eh for the record I had 60 bucks worth of my shyt in the cart and backed out when I saw they didn't accept Paypal, which was after I posted on here. But if I told you I didn't buy it you wouldn't believe me anyway and it's jokes so go ahead and cook :yeshrug:

:ufdup: But I wasn't Juelzing, I just don't look at bootleg sunglasses in the same vein as bootleg shoes and clothing.

And yes I will admit if they had Paypal I would've gone thru with the purchase.