tenor.gif
:dead:

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
90% off should’ve been a red flag come on now :snoop::mjlol:
I read a book called ‘Think like a Freak’ by the Freakonomics guys and they explain that Nigerian scammers send e-mails filled with typos and hard-to-believe stories for 2 reasons

1. To weed out the smart people who immediately know it’s a scam because they can’t make money off of them anyway
2. To find the gullible people, if someone does the effort to reply after it’s an obvious scam mail they might have a winner

This is why this scammer put 90% and created a ‘sense of urgency’ by saying it’s only for 24 hours, that stops the gullible ones from thinking logically even more and creates a ‘fear of missing out’ so people click and aren’t suspicious at all

Don’t feel bad OP, @Doobie Doo they live to play people these lazy fukks - just be more attentive next time if it looks too good to be true.

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
I read a book called ‘Think like a Freak’ by the Freakonomics guys and they explain that Nigerian scammers send e-mails filled with typos and hard-to-believe stories for 2 reasons

1. To weed out the smart people who immediately know it’s a scam because they can’t make money off of them anyway
2. To find the gullible people, if someone does the effort to reply after it’s an obvious scam mail they might have a winner

This is why this scammer put 90% and created a ‘sense of urgency’ by saying it’s only for 24 hours, that stops the gullible ones from thinking logically even more and creates a ‘fear of missing out’ so people click and aren’t suspicious at all

Don’t feel bad OP, @Doobie Doo they live to play people these lazy fukks - just be more attentive next time if it looks too good to be true.

I'm still waiting on the prince of nigeria to send me my money... or my power of attorney back :mjcry: